25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD #11  
No experience with the models listed, but owner of a couple tractors with HST and used a few others. The HST pedal is something I didn't have a lot of trouble with in either the side-by-side or single orientation. The single works a little better for me, especially when wearing boots. I have a tendency to get a little tangled up in the side-by-side pedals.

I don't understand why the single is a serious problem for some operators unless they think they have to keep their foot entirely on the pedal and rock it. My foot is always off the right side of the main part of the pedal and only my toes or heel contact it. When going forward, only the front part of my foot makes contact with the single rocker type pedal on my Kubota. For reverse, I slide my toes off the front of the pedal and land my heel on the back part of the pedal.

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD #12  
Thanks for the replies guys! I did look at the LS and I wasn't impressed with the dealer at all and it is the most expensive by a decent margin...4k+ from the Kubota. It's too bad as it was a nice machine. I do have some time and don't want to make a hasty purchase. Keep the feedback coming. Thanks again

Wow....around here a J2025H runs $14,000. Hard to imagine how they could be pricing them $4K over a Kubota there.

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD #13  
Wow....around here a J2025H runs $14,000. Hard to imagine how they could be pricing them $4K over a Kubota there.

I thought the same thing as you but didn't want to hijack the OP's thread so I left it alone. Haha

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD #14  
Sounds like your local LS dealer is way off the mark on price. I would try calling a few other LS dealers in your area to get a quote.

I'm like that with anything. I try to get at least 3 quotes on anything before I commit to anything. It might happen that the first place you call is ridiculously overpriced and you will never know unless you call a couple other places to compare.

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD #15  
Sounds like your local LS dealer is way off the mark on price. I would try calling a few other LS dealers in your area to get a quote.

I'm like that with anything. I try to get at least 3 quotes on anything before I commit to anything. It might happen that the first place you call is ridiculously overpriced and you will never know unless you call a couple other places to compare.

I have to agree! When I first started getting prices one of the first quotes I got was about 7000.00 higher for the DK with just the loader after making some calls to other dealerships and stopping by a few I was given much more realistic prices and ended up getting the DK with loader and backhoe for less than the first guy wanted with just the loader. I have also had 2 Mahindra dealerships give me prices that were over the others average by about 2600.00. I took the LS and New Holland off my list early on because I wasn't comfortable on them (felt cramped) so I don't remember specifics but they were also higher than the dealers I only called due to distance.

Unlike many here I don't feel the need to have a dealer close to me so I got prices from multiple dealers and actually went and talked to all of them before buying. My local dealer gave me the best deal in the long run but his first quote was a decent amount higher than two other Kioti dealers. When he realized I was seriously shopping both other brands and other Kioti dealers he decided to do his best to meet their price.

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD
Yeah I was thinking that the LS was way out of the price range. Thanks for letting me know their is that much of a price difference between dealers. That's solid advice.

Oh yeah and hijack away. I was going to start a new thread about Canadian LS tractors being made of gold and precious gems:). I think all of the dealers in my province are owned by the same company so might not be worth calling around but I will anyway.

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD #17  
Yeah I was thinking that the LS was way out of the price range. Thanks for letting me know their is that much of a price difference between dealers. That's solid advice.

Oh yeah and hijack away. I was going to start a new thread about Canadian LS tractors being made of gold and precious gems:). I think all of the dealers in my province are owned by the same company so might not be worth calling around but I will anyway.

Yeah, it's funny how regional stuff like that can happen. When I was pricing Kioti NX cabbed models the closest dealer's first price was something like $6K higher than what Michigan Iron and Equipment quoted. Needless to say, I didn't bother to even visit the closest dealer.

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD #18  
Yeah, it's funny how regional stuff like that can happen. When I was pricing Kioti NX cabbed models the closest dealer's first price was something like $6K higher than what Michigan Iron and Equipment quoted. Needless to say, I didn't bother to even visit the closest dealer.
I bet that Kioti dealer is a little North of Ann Arbor?I visited them once and ONLY ONCE,never again...Bought my Kioti tractor from Michigan Iron & Equipment no regrets yet...

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD #19  
I bet that Kioti dealer is a little North of Ann Arbor?I visited them once and ONLY ONCE,never again...Bought my Kioti tractor from Michigan Iron & Equipment no regrets yet...

Actually, it was the dealer in Monroe, Michigan that had the crazy price. I called the guys you're talking about...three times, and they never got back to me with a price. The crazy thing is that I bought an LS from them 15 months prior, so they knew I was a serious buyer. I think their roadside visibility is the only reason those chuckleheads are still in business.

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD #20  
Actually, it was the dealer in Monroe, Michigan that had the crazy price. I called the guys you're talking about...three times, and they never got back to me with a price. The crazy thing is that I bought an LS from them 15 months prior, so they knew I was a serious buyer. I think their roadside visibility is the only reason those chuckleheads are still in business.
Amazed I also had the same problem there(ann arbor area)I called them a few times with no response so I drove there once on a sat. morning to buy a tractor.No one showed up to open up there dealership on time,I waited 30 min.That was my first clue to leave and buy from Michigan Iron,glad I did.