25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD #1  

Hammy75

Tractor
Mahindra 4010HST
So looking at the Kubota B2650, Kioti CK2510 and JD 2025R. All hydro drive with FEL, tiller and medium duty PHD.

I have prices on the Kioti and the Kubota with Kubota being about a grand or less cheaper so not really a deal breaker or maker either way. I have driven the Kubota and the pedal is a bit strange but better then the Kioti. I think I will most likely get used to what ever pedal I get.

Any of have experiences of advaice to share on these models? Thanks

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD #2  
Kioti is generally a good tractor at a good price, but I don't have any background with that model. However, I looked at the Deere years ago and am very familiar with Kubota B models. Both are good tractors. The 2650 is one of the deluxe B models, and is a great combination of features and size for the money. It's slightly larger than the Deere 2025R.

I have operated both types of pedal arrangements, and honestly, it's no difference to me -- I can get proficient with either one. The problem comes at the end of the day when I get back in my truck and my feet are still used to tractor pedals....

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD #3  
Ive got a b2620 with the seperate rocker style pedals, I'm used to It and like it but preferred the side by side pedals. I hated the single HST pedal, that was a deal breaker for me. I love my kubota and it surprises me often with its capabilities for its size. I wanted a green tractor but kubota was a better deal and I have no regrets! The 3 speed HST was nice too compared to the JD.

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD #4  
Have you checked out an LS XJ2025H? I was recently shopping the same models as you and the LS was a far better value as far as specs for the price.

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD
Thanks for the replies guys. The Kubota is the only one with a 3 range hydro. I used to help a friend at his farm and used a B7800 on occasion and pretty I was in M pretty much the whole time so that's a point I think I need to put more emphasis on for sure. Kubota is also the closest but Kioti is only 10 minutes past it so it's not a big deal. Deere being over an hour could be a pain down the road for parts and what not. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to as much input as I can get before I pull the trigger.

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD #6  
Massey's GC models have side-by side HST pedals.

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD #7  
I wish the Kioti had the 3 range. It would be the tractor I own.

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD #8  
My Kubota has a 6 speed HST. It is a big improvement over my uncles 3 speed HST CK25. IMO the Kubota is a better tractor than kioti, but I'm sure I will catch some flack for saying that. I also like the HST pedal on the Kubota better than the kioti, but that is personal preference.

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD #9  
I drove both the b2650 and the ck2510..... The ck2510 definitely felt more tight and solid compared to the b2650. The b2650 felt loose and sloppy...... The loader felt loose even tho the speed on the loader was very nice. If I was gonna purchase one of these machines it would be the b2650....... Because of the 3 speed only. I have some hills at my house that the 2 speed range in the ck2510 scares me.

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD
Thanks for the replies guys! I did look at the LS and I wasn't impressed with the dealer at all and it is the most expensive by a decent margin...4k+ from the Kubota. It's too bad as it was a nice machine. I do have some time and don't want to make a hasty purchase. Keep the feedback coming. Thanks again