Comparison Kubota 5740 or Mahindra or Kioti

/ Kubota 5740 or Mahindra or Kioti
Good evening Guys,
For the time being we are going to keep the 5740. I looked and test drove the M59 and they have some issues as well. At this time I really do not feel that there is anything out there that beats (For what we need it for) the 5740 however if Mahindra had a tractor exactly like the 3550 with a 50HP PTO (60HP Engine) then we would make the switch. I was able to test a Mahindra on our generator and use it for some fork work and I really do feel the tractor is built heavier and has more "omph" then the 5740 except when turning a 25 KW generator. I did miss the linked throttle with the hydro and I did miss the two stage HST transmission but aside from that I could see better and the tractor felt better then the 5740. Could I get another tractor or milsurplus engine to turn the generator, I sure could but I don't really want something else to take care of so we are just going to hold off for the time being. I am looking into ordering the Mahindra without an engine and just putting a Mahindra 55HP or 60HP on the 3550 but it may not be worth it. Thanks again for your input and I will of course update this thread if we make any changes.

Glenn

/ Kubota 5740 or Mahindra or Kioti #62  
I think that is the smartest way to go, keeping the 5740.

Out of curiously, what didn't you like about the M59 when you tested it out? What types of issues were you referring to?

/ Kubota 5740 or Mahindra or Kioti
We would have had to do some major modifications on the roof/rops to get things to fit. The M59 is designed to have at the very least a roof. They are crazy expensive, and all of the used ones I could find semi close by were beat to ****.