Time for a new/Used tractor? What to look for?

/ Time for a new/Used tractor? What to look for? #11  
   / Time for a new/Used tractor? What to look for? #12  
   / Time for a new/Used tractor? What to look for? #13  
It's tough to beat the older Fords.
They're nimble, powerful for their size, absolutely reliable, good parts availability - both new and used and not hard to work on.
A 2600 or 3600 would do the tasks you wanted and be within your budget.
By the time they rolled around most of them had all the options - PS, LPTO, differential lock, 8 speed.
They could be had in both gas or diesel but the diesels require less maintenance.

/ Time for a new/Used tractor? What to look for?
Thanks for all the comments everyone. I did go talk to a local farmer, and he is interested in using some of the field for crop of it ever stops raining or drys up. But I told him what I wanted and he seemed ok with doing what was needed and leaving it smooth for me when he was done. So might give me a little time to figure out tractors. The ford 2600/3000 look like the right size. I'm gonna do a little research on things and be around. Thanks!

/ Time for a new/Used tractor? What to look for? #15  
I just purchased a two owner 4610 su well in your budget. Parts, reliability, and demand are very good for utility Ford tractors.

/ Time for a new/Used tractor? What to look for? #16  
I just purchased a two owner 4610 su well in your budget. Parts, reliability, and demand are very good for utility Ford tractors.

Good find. That's what I was looking for when I found my 3910FWD.