Mahindra 8560 Cab 4wd

/ Mahindra 8560 Cab 4wd #1  

FlyingG

Tractor
JD 6415, International 140, JD 2040
I am considering a 2012 8560 cab loader 4wd with about 300 hrs on it. Economics has driven me towards this used machine but I would like someone to give me some feedback on them. This one is clean and been barn kept. I will add that we have owned all green tractors my whole life but for $29k this seems like a smart buy. Anything I should look for or words of warning/wisdom are greatly appreciated. Will be used for shredding with an 8' and 15' shredder, handling a lot of hay and pulling an 8-10' no-till drill and other general ranch duties. Thanks in advance!

/ Mahindra 8560 Cab 4wd #2  
Never seen anyone unhappy with one. I'd venture to guess it is simply either too large or too small for the current owner's needs.

/ Mahindra 8560 Cab 4wd #3  
Almost bought a beat on open station Mpower 85 with loader with 800 hours for 20K before dealer found the 5500. The 85 was too much tractor for my needs as I have no equipment for it. I did try it out with a 12' disc on some new ground next to dealer lot and it is a BEAST! It never worked up a sweat dragging that big old disk through weeds and thick grass, 2 passes and it could have been planted.
If it is clean and well maintained, that is a good deal for a 85 HP cab tractor. I have had no issues with my 3510 bought new in 2002 and would not hesitate to buy a big Bad Beast when the day comes a bigger tractor is needed.