Help Sizing Tractor

/ Help Sizing Tractor
My saga just ended with the purchase of the demo NX5510 HST, loader, 2 remotes, industrial tires. Threw in the canopy, free delivery and the next service included. I thought the dealer was fantastic. Same stop, also bought a Mechron 2200, a Toro 60" Z5000 ZTR and Stihl FS 94 R string trimmer. All very good pricing. Christmas in July.

/ Help Sizing Tractor #42  
My saga just ended with the purchase of the demo NX5510 HST, loader, 2 remotes, industrial tires. Threw in the canopy, free delivery and the next service included. I thought the dealer was fantastic. Same stop, also bought a Mechron 2200, a Toro 60" Z5000 ZTR and Stihl FS 94 R string trimmer. All very good pricing. Christmas in July.

Nice, pictures are absolutely required.

/ Help Sizing Tractor
Mechron and Toro get delivered tomorrow, the service department is very backed up and the 2nd remote can't be added until next week, so the tractor will come later next week. Pictures to follow.

/ Help Sizing Tractor #44  

Very nice! I'd love to have a Mechron to run around in! Congrats :thumbsup:

/ Help Sizing Tractor #45  

Good gravy! Please share with the rest of us how to win the lottery like you obviously did. :D

Congrats on the new toys! Please post pics when you take delivery. Sounds like you got a very nice tractor . . . and UTV . . . and ZTR . . . and string trimmer. (If I was buying a trimmer today, the FS94R is the one I'd buy too.)

/ Help Sizing Tractor #47  
With the hydro shuttle on my Massey I find myself between gear ranges constantly when using the loader. If I was going 20' with the contents it wouldn't matter, but 300' gets old fast. Mine is arranged with road range then super low followed by mid range. That means when you put in mid to slide into a pile of dirt you have to put it in N to move the wonky lever all the way up to fast range to drive over to the drop point. Then you rinse and repeat and it really gets old fast. For the most part we just leave it in mid range unless it is a long haul but it does slow you down a lot. It would have been a lot better if they had managed to arrange things 1, 2, 3 rather than 3, 1, 2. I hope that makes sense to you as something to watch out for as it can really get annoying and it';s something you really never get "used to". :drool: