JD 5100E vs Case 95C vs Kubota 9960

/ JD 5100E vs Case 95C vs Kubota 9960 #1  

FlyingG

Tractor
JD 6415, International 140, JD 2040
Which do you buy and why? If there is a better machine for the money that the three listed add them also please. Need 85-100 hp loader cab 4x4.
Thanks

/ JD 5100E vs Case 95C vs Kubota 9960 #2  
If final t4 machines I like the Deere for the regen times. Nebraska test says Kubota claims avg time between active regen is 18 hours, test sight says 100 hours on the Deere. Don't know avg regen on the case. I did notice also on the Nebraska test sheet that the M9960 did not meet its advertised claims of three point capacity. But I believe between the 3 major mfg's you are looking at they are all decent machines so for me it would be the dealer that would sell it based on their product support.

/ JD 5100E vs Case 95C vs Kubota 9960
I have a JD dealer give miles from me. Ran JD my whole life I honestly don't really like the E series Deere but I like green and close support so I don't know.

/ JD 5100E vs Case 95C vs Kubota 9960 #4  
I went the NH T4.95 route and took delivery in Jan. this year. It is the same tractor as the Case 95. I think all 3 are good machines and it just comes down to personal preference. I would choose the 5100E over the 9960. The NH to me clearly had the best loader visibility and cab; the JD had the worst loader visibility due to its tall hood with little, if any, slope and no "eyebrow" or slight radius of the front glass. I believe the '15 model 5100E is advertised to have better loader visibility due to a new sloping hood design. The Kubota has the exhaust stack in the line of sight and is just too light. Check all of them out and get the one you like best overall. Good luck in your decision!

/ JD 5100E vs Case 95C vs Kubota 9960 #5  
Out here the dealer says I can't get MSL loader on the E series which is a no go for me. It lists it as an option in the brochure but.. and the M series are way more $.

/ JD 5100E vs Case 95C vs Kubota 9960
So if you decide to go case or new holland how do you choose between them?

/ JD 5100E vs Case 95C vs Kubota 9960 #7  
if you are doing tillage work, make sure you compare the base tractor weights. My 5083E was over 1700lbs heavier than the kubota and at times I have trouble keeping the rear end on the ground with loaded tires, wheel weights, and a counter weight. I don't buy the economy engineering bs with tractors. Heavier is better.

/ JD 5100E vs Case 95C vs Kubota 9960 #8  
So if you decide to go case or new holland how do you choose between them?

The only real difference is the color and $$. Other than that, everything else is the same. I would buy the less expensive tractor and in my situation, the NH was less money and the dealership was closer. I bought a unit that has the pull-up parking brake lever on the drivers left side - the same system used on the more expensive NH T5 series. I think all the current mfg. T4 series units use a parking pawl on the range lever and I did not want that since it seems to let the tractor move slightly when engaged.

/ JD 5100E vs Case 95C vs Kubota 9960 #9