Buying Advice Kioti CK4010H

/ Kioti CK4010H #1  

anthonyt95628

Tractor
Kioti CK40H, Honda 4518s for grass and jockeying
Say has anyone heard anything about the new CK10 series from Kioti. I have been waiting along with a few other people for them to come in. It looks like Kioti kept all of the new tractors at the docks until they sold all of the 2014 models. Apparently they have just been released and my dealer has a delivery date of Saturday 7/17/15. I tried to get a CK35 HST before they were all sold out, but those folks out there, (and you know who you are), who really really wanted the last of the older style motors, drove the price up at the end of the year so there were no deals to be had.

Sadly, I am a man with money down on a tractor that he hasn't even seen. I either a fool or slightly ahead of the pack. My local dealer who had tried to find me a CK35HST 3 months ago took pity on me and gave me a very nice deal on a new CK4010H. I know its a good price because its just about exactly what the CK35HST was going to cost before the market drove them up at the end.

I'm getting a new five foot rotary mower, 6 way snow blade, and the double grenade launchers on the front bucket.:thumbsup:

any one heard anything??? the pictures show that they are not equipped with the fatigue matts on the floor boards.:thumbdown:

Biting my time in Montana

Sergeant Taylor
retired, and so happy

/ Kioti CK4010H #2  
I was working with a dealer and he was able to get me a ck35hst just two weeks ago. He had it come in from another dealer along with a few ck30's. I took a look at it and it was new but it had some weather/sun fade on some of the plastic parts. It so close to the new models coming out I turned it down figuring if I go with Kioti I might like the new ck10 models due to the loader capacity increase. The nice thing is the new ck3510 came out about $500 cheaper than the ck35 due to the extra promotions they have on the new ck10 models. That's with getting all the options that are available that were standard on the ck35. I called today and he said the new models will be in next week.

/ Kioti CK4010H #3  
The ck4010h is $1,600 more than the ck3510h.

/ Kioti CK4010H #4  
Anthony,

Help me out man please. Did you get the tractor? I am fixing to buy a CK4010 hst. I would really appreciate some feed back on it.

Thank you,

John

/ Kioti CK4010H
Yes I got it and for the most part its really a great tractor. Kioti went a little cheap in the "value" tractors but its a very nice rig. The floor mats are an option now and according to the dealer they went that route because of the rust issue ( water setting around under rubber isn't a good idea). No problem for me I just took the floors boards off the tractor and had an off-road dealer spray them with truck bed liner. The ck40 pulls real nice and I love the bucket design with its wrap around top, very strong. Summary is it's nice tight turning tractor with good looks and excellent fit and finish. The 40 hp motor seems really strong but I haven't really push it yet. I only have 10.5 hours on it and I am keeping the rpms down until 15,,30,,50 hours marks no1 told me to due that but I just want to be careful. I don't think you will be disappointed getting one to.

/ Kioti CK4010H #6  
I just test drove a CK3510, essentially the same tractor, just smaller engine. I really liked the bucket design as well, and the tight turning radius. Overal finish was great for a supposed 'value' tractor. So the floor mats are extra? I don't really even need those.

/ Kioti CK4010H #7  
Yes I got it and for the most part its really a great tractor. Kioti went a little cheap in the "value" tractors but its a very nice rig. The floor mats are an option now and according to the dealer they went that route because of the rust issue ( water setting around under rubber isn't a good idea). No problem for me I just took the floors boards off the tractor and had an off-road dealer spray them with truck bed liner. The ck40 pulls real nice and I love the bucket design with its wrap around top, very strong. Summary is it's nice tight turning tractor with good looks and excellent fit and finish. The 40 hp motor seems really strong but I haven't really push it yet. I only have 10.5 hours on it and I am keeping the rpms down until 15,,30,,50 hours marks no1 told me to due that but I just want to be careful. I don't think you will be disappointed getting one to.

Still happy with your kioti? Im getting ready to pull the trigger on a ck4010 or a dk 4510 and cant make up my mind for the life of me...
Do you run a 6' cutter on yours? If so how does it handle it?