Buying Advice What used Kubota SubCompact could I find for $5-7k?

/ What used Kubota SubCompact could I find for $5-7k? #1  

p0opstlnksal0t

Silver Member
Tractor
in the market
Id like to pick up small subcompact with a belly mower preferably. I generally see b6000 up to b7300's in this price range here around Houston. However, ive seen nice condition b7510's even in the price range outside of Texas... What models can I expect to get in this price range used from a private seller? Would I be better off waiting until winter/before Christmas time to get the best deal on a small tractor?

/ What used Kubota SubCompact could I find for $5-7k? #3  
Depending on how much mowing you have to do. Consider a BX series. They have up to 60" and maybe 72" decks. Plenty of machine for mowing under 10 acres. Can get a lot of attachments for them too.
Craig's List can be a source.

/ What used Kubota SubCompact could I find for $5-7k?
Yes I do like the BX series, I just havent really seen any in my price range...

/ What used Kubota SubCompact could I find for $5-7k? #5  
Keep looking-you should be able to find a BX in your price range. I got $7500 trade for my 2000 BX2200 6 years ago-1250 hours, FEL, MMM, and it was perfect.

Will

/ What used Kubota SubCompact could I find for $5-7k? #6  
You should be able to find a BX in your price range, and a fairly nice one.

Will

/ What used Kubota SubCompact could I find for $5-7k? #7  
I found my bx 24 in your price range with 110 hours . Right place right time and had my checkbook with me .

ok thanks guys it must just be busy season. I know there is a barebones BX1500 with no accessories and I think 800-900 hours for 7k here in Texas most of the other used BX's I see right now are 12-16k

/ What used Kubota SubCompact could I find for $5-7k? #9  
ok thanks guys it must just be busy season. I know there is a barebones BX1500 with no accessories and I think 800-900 hours for 7k here in Texas most of the other used BX's I see right now are 12-16k

Another value in a used subcompact tractor is the Massey GC 2300 GC2400 and GC2600 choices. These units are just 3 to 7 years old with great engines snd implement choices available. Similar to Kubota BX in design quality but a few added benefits as well.

Thanks for that lead on the Massey!

Are there any other "small" like bx1500 sized or smaller garden-sub compact tractors out there that have mid and rear pto and 3pt out back? I found simplicity make an XL that looks like a riding mower with a rear pto, 3pt hitch and accepts a FEL.