New Tractor and New to the Forum

/ New Tractor and New to the Forum #1  

MMfrompa

Silver Member
Tractor
3 RK's
Hello all! Im new to the Forum and proud owner of a new Kubota L3901, with Loader, Box Scraper and LP 1860 Cutter. Well actually i bought it about a month ago. I have 25 acres here in Western Pa. that joins my moms 50 acres. Almost all wooded but have about 3/4 mile of driveway, and 2 miles of trails to maintain. and lots of firewooding. Im sure you guys like pics so heres mine.
20150626_144632_zpsuqpudgtb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

/ New Tractor and New to the Forum #2  
Congratulations on your new tractor and equipment, it looks like you have enough to get started working.

/ New Tractor and New to the Forum #3  
Congratulations! Can't tell if you have the SSQA front loader, but if you do, let me suggest that you get yourself a nice front mounted plow for clearing that 3/4 mile driveway in the winter. You can make do for the lack of another set of hydrualics by simply installing a set of quick couplers on your loaders dump lines, and then use that to pivot the plow left or right. You will still be able to raise and lower it, of course.
A rear blade will work, but unless your head pivots like an owl, looking backwards will get old fast.

/ New Tractor and New to the Forum #4  
:welcome:
To TBN MM. Nice looking tractor. Did you think about a cab for the winter?

/ New Tractor and New to the Forum #5  
Congrats on your new tractor!! Had mine for a couple months and I suspect you will like it quite a bit.

/ New Tractor and New to the Forum
Congratulations! Can't tell if you have the SSQA front loader, but if you do, let me suggest that you get yourself a nice front mounted plow for clearing that 3/4 mile driveway in the winter. You can make do for the lack of another set of hydrualics by simply installing a set of quick couplers on your loaders dump lines, and then use that to pivot the plow left or right. You will still be able to raise and lower it, of course.
A rear blade will work, but unless your head pivots like an owl, looking backwards will get old fast.

Thats a great idea, I do have the QA on the front

/ New Tractor and New to the Forum #7  
Great tractor! Choice well made.

/ New Tractor and New to the Forum #8  
QA- cool! You will find lots of uses for that, and be happy you have it. I got my HLA (Horst Welding, in Ontario) plow thru Messicks, in Carlisle, and still think it's a good plow for the money. I added a cushion valve, since I was plowing a gravel lane, and occasionally would bang into things that would trip it and/or push it... now, when it hits something at the side, it just rotates a small amount and I can keep going. Hoping to plow a paved lane this winter, so I should be as happy as can be, but no cab, sadly.

/ New Tractor and New to the Forum #9  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Enjoy the site.

/ New Tractor and New to the Forum #10  
Welcome. Nice looking tractor.