Comparison Kubota M7060 or NH T4.75?

/ Kubota M7060 or NH T4.75?
No other Kubota dealers close. I did get a quote from another one where my wife is from. The local one was better.
I just asked the price of a few and looked at them. Didn't really try to talk them down at all. The price was about $7k of msrp.
Waiting to see if I have the extra cash from our farm loan or whether I need to finance through the dealer. That'll make a difference also.

/ Kubota M7060 or NH T4.75? #12  
One dealer sells both.
They are very close in weight. The NH is a few inches wider which I like since I have lots of hills I will be going around.
Hydraulic flow I am not sure about. Both are 12f/12r hydroshuttle tranny.
No idea on the tires but they are the same size for both. 2 rear on the NH and 1 on the Kubota. I need two but the Kubota is cheaper so adding a remote to it makes them close in price.
Neither have a cab. Don't want one and can't afford that anyway.
The NH seems to have more room in the seat and controls are better laid out. It feels much bigger than it is.
Price I got was with tires full. Kubota has a set of rear wheel weights also.
Both have the two lever attach loader bucket and easy loader detach.

Went today and measured the all around and though the NH feels bigger it isnt. Barely 3 inches wider but the cockpit has more room. My daughter got in it easily with me. The Kubota was a little tight and the gas pedal is oddly placed.
I went there specifically to look for a 7060 but the NH has my attention.

I am mainly curious if there are pros and cons to either company since the machines are a very close match.

Thanks guys. Keep the info coming.

Well that didn't seperate things much but it's good that you know a those answers! Is there better financing on one over the other? It sounds like a dead heat and wi come down to your preferences? ? Are they tier4 by chance?

The Kubota is tier4 final. The NH is also I think.
Both have 0% financing.
I like the comfort of the NH but I think the size of the Kubota is going to be better for my farm. It also seems to have the better reputation from recent years.
If they were to make me a killer deal on either it would sway my decision.
I think the Kubota has been on their lot for over a year. The NH just arrived.

/ Kubota M7060 or NH T4.75? #14  
Looking at the specs., the NH is heavier which translates into better stability on hills and putting the power to the ground. But I think with the Kubota you can get rear wheels with cast centers which adds some good weight and when combined with fluid and proper rear wheel spacing, should give good stability. Since the price and dealer factor appear to be a non issues, my advice is to choose the tractor that is more comfortable and easier to operate. Good luck with your decision.

/ Kubota M7060 or NH T4.75? #15  
Whichever machine you decide on, make sure they go over the regen procedures. If the salesman isn't quite sure, have the service department go over it with you. This seems to be the biggest problem we're having with Tier IV tractors. Having the dealer do a manual regen because the auto regen or parked regen procedure wasn't followed is not covered under the manufacturer warranty.

Brian

Whichever machine you decide on, make sure they go over the regen procedures. If the salesman isn't quite sure, have the service department go over it with you. This seems to be the biggest problem we're having with Tier IV tractors. Having the dealer do a manual regen because the auto regen or parked regen procedure wasn't followed is not covered under the manufacturer warranty.

Brian

Good advice. I know the Kubota has a couple of buttons for regent that I need to understand. Didn't see any on the NH.

Also, the M7060 they have has the wheel weights and filled tires Coolnature.

/ Kubota M7060 or NH T4.75? #17  
Good advice. I know the Kubota has a couple of buttons for regent that I need to understand. Didn't see any on the NH.

Also, the M7060 they have has the wheel weights and filled tires Coolnature.

There is a difference between cast center wheel discs and wheel weights. If you go to the build my kubota website under tire options you will see they offer an R1 Ag tire option with cast wheels. Does the M7060 you are looking at have R1 Ag tires? Further down the option list you will see an option for rear wheel weights. These can be removed where as the cast center disc is what the steel tire rim attaches to. The cast centers probably add 700# of weight which makes for better stability, traction and ride.

There is a difference between cast center wheel discs and wheel weights. If you go to the build my kubota website under tire options you will see they offer an R1 Ag tire option with cast wheels. Does the M7060 you are looking at have R1 Ag tires? Further down the option list you will see an option for rear wheel weights. These can be removed where as the cast center disc is what the steel tire rim attaches to. The cast centers probably add 700# of weight which makes for better stability, traction and ride.

No idea. I'll have to ask.

So looking at the "build my kubota" the cast wheels come with Goodyear tires and I am positive that the rears are goodyear on the one that my dealer has.
So more than likely it has the cast wheels.

Price on the Kubota site is $45143. They told me $38,200 at the dealer so about $7k off.
Does that sound about right or should I be able to get more?