What happened at the Minnesita State Fair this week?

/ What happened at the Minnesita State Fair this week? #1  

AxleHub

Elite Member
Tractor
Massey scut 2015 GC1715
Greetings,

As I've done most years since 2006 . . I've gone to the MN State Fair in Minneapolis this just passed weekend.

I saw the Simplicity version of a 27 hp gas engine scut. I saw all the normal Kubota BX product plus the new B2300 and B2600 series product.

But I didn't see Yanmar there or Massey/Case or Kioti or Mahindra.

/ What happened at the Minnesita State Fair this week? #2  
When did they move the Minnesota State Fair to Minneapolis ? ? ? :confused: When I lived up there, it was in St. Paul. Just asking.

Dave

/ What happened at the Minnesita State Fair this week?
When did they move the Minnesota State Fair to Minneapolis ? ? ? :confused: When I lived up there, it was in St. Paul. Just asking.

Dave

They didn't move it lol. I just thought for a national board that they'd recognize Minneapolus more than St Paul's name.

Interestingly though . . After decades of the main entrance being on the south side . . They redid it so you come in from the North and a very changed layout for flow. With the MN state fair one of the largest in the country . . I thought for sure Massey and Yanmar would be there . . . But many equipment vendors seemed not in attendance or downsized. But sure were alot of pole building providers.

Probably a sign the real estate economy is stronger but ag/farm is not so good.

/ What happened at the Minnesita State Fair this week? #4  
Bet you didn't see any of those yellow "Minneapolis Moline" tractors either.
:rolleyes:

/ What happened at the Minnesita State Fair this week? #5  
I was lost at 'Minnesita'.

/ What happened at the Minnesita State Fair this week?
Bet you didn't see any of those yellow "Minneapolis Moline" tractors either.
:rolleyes:

They had more antique tractors it seemed this year. But this year I didn't look at them.

/ What happened at the Minnesita State Fair this week? #9  
Not too bad.