Buying Advice Kioti CK2510 - Branson 2400H - JS XJ2025H Opinions, experience, dealer support (MI)

/ Kioti CK2510 - Branson 2400H - JS XJ2025H Opinions, experience, dealer support (MI) #1  

SJay

Gold Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT225 Tractor, John Deere 4x2 Gator, Husqvarna Zero Turn, John Deere Buck 650 ATV
Been doing a lot of research - looking to buy a tractor in the next 6 months. I have narrowed my choices down to the following tractors - Branson 2400H, Kioti CK2510 or a JS XJ2025H. Going to be using the FEL and will probably add a 4' brush hog in the future. I'd love to hear from guys in Michigan, what tractor do you own, what do you love about it and what dealer did you buy from. Any problems or caveats about any of the above tractors? Loved to talk to someone about their tractor (PM) if I can contact you. Thanks for a great website.

Steve

/ Kioti CK2510 - Branson 2400H - JS XJ2025H Opinions, experience, dealer support (MI) #2  
I am from South Carolina does my opinion matter? I looked at the LS XJ2025H, but bought the Kioti CK2510H!

/ Kioti CK2510 - Branson 2400H - JS XJ2025H Opinions, experience, dealer support (MI) #3  
You are fortunate that you have at least one great Kioti dealer in Michigan - Michigan Iron and Equipment in Morrice. I'm a world away and have never dealt with them, but all I've heard about them has been excellent.

/ Kioti CK2510 - Branson 2400H - JS XJ2025H Opinions, experience, dealer support (MI)
Thanks - all opinions matters :) I have stop at Michigan Iron they are on my short list. Really liked the HST pedal on the Branson, the dual pedal on the Kioti and Kubota bothered my ankle (Snowmobile Accident). I could be using the pedal wrong only used for a few moments during a demo.

/ Kioti CK2510 - Branson 2400H - JS XJ2025H Opinions, experience, dealer support (MI) #5  
The Kioti pedal is real easy once you get used to it.

/ Kioti CK2510 - Branson 2400H - JS XJ2025H Opinions, experience, dealer support (MI) #6  
Been doing a lot of research - looking to buy a tractor in the next 6 months. I have narrowed my choices down to the following tractors - Branson 2400H, Kioti CK2510 or a JS XJ2025H. Going to be using the FEL and will probably add a 4' brush hog in the future. I'd love to hear from guys in Michigan, what tractor do you own, what do you love about it and what dealer did you buy from. Any problems or caveats about any of the above tractors? Loved to talk to someone about their tractor (PM) if I can contact you. Thanks for a great website.

Steve
Kioti,head over to Michigan Iron and Equipment,Morrice Mi.if you want a great sales/service Kioti dealer.I have bought 2 tractors from them.No regrets.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    933.4 KB · Views: 150
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 419
   / Kioti CK2510 - Branson 2400H - JS XJ2025H Opinions, experience, dealer support (MI) #7  
I own a LS J2023 which is the 2014 version of the LS 2025. There were 2 categories that were at the top of my deciding factor- Price & lifting capabilities. The LS won both - rear lift 1400lbs- front lift 1200lbs. Price- $12,300.00 out the door.

Love the tractor.

/ Kioti CK2510 - Branson 2400H - JS XJ2025H Opinions, experience, dealer support (MI) #8  
2400H
On mine the lever for the diff lock hits me in the back off my leg other than a couple of problems repaired under warranty it has been good little tractor.

I purchased the heavier 1200X FEL with 1100 lbs lifting capacity. Not sure how that compares with the 00 FEL they use today.

MMM: Reduces your ground clearance significantly and is very heavy at 400 lbs but does a good job of mowing lawn.

/ Kioti CK2510 - Branson 2400H - JS XJ2025H Opinions, experience, dealer support (MI) #9  
As others have said, MIE is great, they're a little far for me, but I've heard good things.

On the treadle pedal. Don't put your whole foot on the pedal. Put your heel on the floor and toes on the forward side, or toes on the floor and heel on the reverse side. Up until I actually sat on a Kubota, I thought the whole foot went on the pedal, and yes, it is really uncomfortable. I might prefer a treadle than two pedals now. One reason is I have big feet, and in the winter, wear big boots while plowing snow, I can easily see constantly hitting the wrong pedal or both pedals while turned around it they're close together. But that's just how I feel.

I really like my Kioti, It's done everything I've ever asked of it, and there is room for more. Don't really know anything about the Branson. On LS, heard good things about the tractor, but the dealer is another story. I dealt with the one north of Ann Arbor, forget the name. They were not interested in doing business and wouldn't give me the time of day. As the only dealer around me, that did it in for LS. I hate to think how it would have been if I ever needed warranty work.

/ Kioti CK2510 - Branson 2400H - JS XJ2025H Opinions, experience, dealer support (MI) #10  
Thanks - all opinions matters :) I have stop at Michigan Iron they are on my short list. Really liked the HST pedal on the Branson, the dual pedal on the Kioti and Kubota bothered my ankle (Snowmobile Accident). I could be using the pedal wrong only used for a few moments during a demo.
Have no info on the Branson. Reasons I picked the Kioti - pos. control on the 3 point hitch,chain stabilizers vs. turnbuckle on LS 3 pt hitch, more weight with Kioti, fuel tank at back made of steel,Hazard lights on LS look like mouse ears,Kioti been in USA for 20yrs LS 5-6 yrs,My dealer has been in business 60yrs & selling Kiotis for 20yrs. The dealer loaded the rear tires,put no flat in front tires put AMG battery welded hooks on fel got filters for 50hr service all this for $100 less than the other Kioti dealer close by. I had a pin hole in fel cylinder replaced no problem, check engine light flashed a code dealer replaced fuel actuator. I allready had a Kubota BX1800 with the same pedal setup.Michigan Iron answered a ? I had about my tractor on this site.