Buying Advice Helpful suggestions

/ Helpful suggestions #11  
Well, I have to say I appreciate all the replies. Gonna try to respode to some the advice/comments:

Now y'all got me looking at the 40's but I know its not all about HP either. Weight, torque and a good wide stance.
As far as the stumps go they already plan on knocking them out for me and piling up most of the tops, limbs and debris.
Dealers, well more like I'm leaning toward Kioti or Kubota, they both listened and gave advise without being pushy or needy and I know people who own both. LS & Mihindra have kinda rubbed me the wrong way so far .And JD is to pricey for my blood.
Still not sure about the trans, I can go either way and wife said there was no way in bleeping bleep that she was gonna get on whatever I bought. I can barley get her on the lawn mower.
I've never owned my own tractor or had much experience on one, but I used to operate a skider on a daily basis years ago, did mainence on it and some other equipment. All my own vechicle and was in avaition maintanence in the Navy for abot 9years. So yeah I can turn a wrench, trouble shoot, electronics and paint, but I weld like a mud dobber.
BTW that ratchet rake is something I'm deffinatly gonna want. Thanks, much appreciate.

+1 for the Hydrostatic transmission. Much finer ability to control and actually much safer because the HST will pretty much stop when you stop applying pedal.

I don't do a lot of 3-pt attachments but the one I do use regularly is a 4' tiller. I park it in the garage when I'm done. The thing is WAY too heavy to "move" without being attached to the tractor, and the HST allows me to back up in small increments to hitch up to the tiller to attach and remove it.

/ Helpful suggestions #12  
Also +1 on the ratchet rake. Dad has been clearing brush on an abandoned 13-acre farm he bought. He got one and absolutely loves it, it's his favorite part of the tractor.