Kubota L4610 HST vs. New Holland TC45DA

/ Kubota L4610 HST vs. New Holland TC45DA #41  
Well - the Kubota is now in my driveway! Pictures to follow!
You must really be enjoying your new machine. Too busy to post update/photos?

/ Kubota L4610 HST vs. New Holland TC45DA
   / Kubota L4610 HST vs. New Holland TC45DA #43  
I'm sure you're longing for home and not just because of the new tractor. Thank you for your service. Stay safe.

/ Kubota L4610 HST vs. New Holland TC45DA #44  
Congrats on the purchase! And thanks for what you do for our country:drink:

/ Kubota L4610 HST vs. New Holland TC45DA #46  
Looks like a very capable, cared for machine. Who ever took the photos did a great job of documenting the tractor! 1200 hours is just broken in, so with some new seats you have a beauty. (I say new seats, because they would bug me, but not everyone would care...)

/ Kubota L4610 HST vs. New Holland TC45DA #47  
Nice tractor and hope you have fun with it. Thanks for your service too, I do appreciate the military and police in our country.

Looks like a very capable, cared for machine. Who ever took the photos did a great job of documenting the tractor! 1200 hours is just broken in, so with some new seats you have a beauty. (I say new seats, because they would bug me, but not everyone would care...)

Thanks - I must give credit to my wife as she spent a lot of time to make sure I got to see every angle. It is definitely difficult buying a tractor without seeing it but with her help, it was as if I was right there! Not to mention my father's help (one of his workers/operators was kind enough to help with the transport to my home) with coordinating everything - definitely is owed some credit.

Nice tractor and hope you have fun with it. Thanks for your service too, I do appreciate the military and police in our country.

I most certainly will and thank you for the well-wishes! I am in the market for a grapple right now and then I'll be able to get a lot of work done on my property this spring/summer!