I finally did it

/ I finally did it #1  

Steppenwolfe

Tractor
Kubota MX5400, 1140 RTV
Well, guys. I finally did it. Went today and bought a Kubota KX 71 mini excavator. I've been drooling over one of these for three years, and finally the wife looked at me and said "let's do it". She even sat there and wrote the check. Waiting now for the dealer to put the quick attach bucket and hydraulic thumb on. Might get it next week. Can't wait to get into new projects. I looked hard at the larger kx 91, but just couldn't justify the bigger size and price. View attachment 447558

/ I finally did it #3  
1. Went today and bought a Kubota KX 71 mini excavator.

2. Finally the wife said "let's do it". She even sat there and wrote the check.

I am turning several colors in envy.

/ I finally did it #4  
That's great. What a great tool. I sure could have used one quite a bit in the last couple of years. But I got by with my backhoe.

Are you going to have a narrow bucket as well?

/ I finally did it #5  
Looks like a nice machine... I am sure it is way more productive that a tractor with a large backhoe on it.

/ I finally did it #6  
let us know what projects you will putting the machine to the test. congrat not only on the machine, but more importantly, involving your wife with this purchase. photos of tasks are required of this forum....:thumbsup:

/ I finally did it #7  
Great machine, you will be amazed what it can do. I have a b26 with thumb and quick attached buckets and along with a 29" smooth bucket for clean up and moving loose material I change buts several times a day when using it.

Enjoy and lets set the action shots.

/ I finally did it #10  
Nice addition to the family!