Looking to buy Mahindra 5565 or TYM T554 or Branson 5220c - Not sure direction

/ Looking to buy Mahindra 5565 or TYM T554 or Branson 5220c - Not sure direction #11  
Is Austin to far away to go to for a tractor? ROC tractor(LS) may be worth the drive to at least check out.

/ Looking to buy Mahindra 5565 or TYM T554 or Branson 5220c - Not sure direction #12  
I bought a new 2008 Mahindra 5525 (55 hp engine, 45 hp pto, 2WD, power steering, partially synchromesh tranny, triple rear hydraulic remotes) with the ML250 FEL (6-ft wide bucket, 2950 lb lift to 10.5 ft height, skid steer quick attach option). Cost: $18K

A simple, heavy tractor. Made in India. No problems after 6 years of ownership.

Good luck.

/ Looking to buy Mahindra 5565 or TYM T554 or Branson 5220c - Not sure direction #13  
Up here in NE, I've only ever seen one Branson tractor....one...period. Branson dealers, I've seen.....none. There probably are some but they sure don't stand out.

Mahindras and their dealers are plentiful. There are 3 within 25 miles.

Mahindra says they are the largest tractor mfger in the world. They've been around for about 75 years.

Don't forget the Tier 4 stuff. Mahindra has no 'burn off' or exhaust fluids requirements. It's pretty much drive and forget, like before Tier 4 hit.

Go with whatever machine can be counted on for the best long term support.

/ Looking to buy Mahindra 5565 or TYM T554 or Branson 5220c - Not sure direction #14  
Branson had the same basic emissions as a Mahindra, but without electronic injection.

/ Looking to buy Mahindra 5565 or TYM T554 or Branson 5220c - Not sure direction #15  
   / Looking to buy Mahindra 5565 or TYM T554 or Branson 5220c - Not sure direction #16  
It sure was for me. I was looking down the road when you have a 10 year old tractor.....

/ Looking to buy Mahindra 5565 or TYM T554 or Branson 5220c - Not sure direction #17  
I also bought the 5220R and am very pleased with it. It's a stout tractor. I personally would not have a FEL without 4WD but that's just me. Good luck in whatever you decide on.

/ Looking to buy Mahindra 5565 or TYM T554 or Branson 5220c - Not sure direction
After all the research and what not I have decided on the Mahindra 2565 shuttle cab. The main reason is dealer network. There are a number of Mahindra dealers around my area and just a couple that sell Branson much further away. And they aren't really set up for support or service. The Mahindra is probably more than I need but I'd rather have the extra power than not. That's the reason why I'm having to upgrade my Kubota as it simply wasn't enough for my needs. The 2565 isn't a steal but hopefully the price isn't far out of line at $33,200 with loader.
Thanks!

/ Looking to buy Mahindra 5565 or TYM T554 or Branson 5220c - Not sure direction #19  
After all the research and what not I have decided on the Mahindra 2565 shuttle cab. The main reason is dealer network. There are a number of Mahindra dealers around my area and just a couple that sell Branson much further away. And they aren't really set up for support or service. The Mahindra is probably more than I need but I'd rather have the extra power than not. That's the reason why I'm having to upgrade my Kubota as it simply wasn't enough for my needs. The 2565 isn't a steal but hopefully the price isn't far out of line at $33,200 with loader. Thanks!

The 2565 is a rebadged TYM with a Mahindra based engine. I think they went with Perkins, but I can't remember. Nice machine. Enjoy. TYM makes a nice tractor just wish dealers were more stable.

/ Looking to buy Mahindra 5565 or TYM T554 or Branson 5220c - Not sure direction
The 2565 is a rebadged TYM with a Mahindra based engine. I think they went with Perkins, but I can't remember. Nice machine. Enjoy. TYM makes a nice tractor just wish dealers were more stable.

The motor is the new Mahindra mCRD Tier 4 compliant engine that does not use the DPF filter and doesn't have to go through the self cleaning other Teir 4's do.
There are multiple Mahindra dealers around me and that's who will warranty and back the tractor I'd assume and not TYM. I don't know much at all about TYM except I was told by a TYM and Branson dealer they planned to stop carrying the TYM because of issues....I hope that's not an omen.