Spotted; CAT CUT

/ Spotted; CAT CUT #1  

megotatractor

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 2210
While the dealers line up their machinery for thursday's opening of the NORTH AMERICAN FARM & POWER SHOW here in Owatonna I drove by and spotted a row of kitties including a CUT. I dind't know Caterpillar made a CUT. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Spotted; CAT CUT #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I dind't know Caterpillar made a CUT )</font>

Neither did I. !! They should be pretty interesting.
I certainly can't speak for all members of TBN, but I probably will speak for many when I say.
I suggest you get your Butt over there and find out the scoop on this discovery of yours. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Spotted; CAT CUT #4  
Made by Iseki. I have an Iseki TA250 4x4 and it is a near duplicate. Nice mahine.

/ Spotted; CAT CUT #5  
Aren't they the Challenger line?? I've seen those around for a couple of years at the shows here in Ohio.

/ Spotted; CAT CUT #6  
thats very interesting, any chance of getting a picture posted?

/ Spotted; CAT CUT
sorry, no digi-cam, but will attend the show friday and pick up some lit to scan for y'all

/ Spotted; CAT CUT #8  
The Challenger CUTs have been out for a little while now. They are rebadged and repainted Massey Fergusons. I have a brochure in PDF format (you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader) if anyone is interested. It is 1.29MB.

Here is a picture of the Challenger:

MT200SERIESLOGO.jpg
ch_200.jpg
MT200.gif

The smaller ones kinda look like the older Cub Cadet 7000 series.

ch_200thb.jpg

/ Spotted; CAT CUT
Yep, yur right, CHALLENGER tractors. I am looking forward to seeing what the makers have at the tractor show. Maybe I'll pick one.