Buying Advice Buying first CUT

/ Buying first CUT

Yes! I've had a couple conversations with the owner and while he's a super nice guy, I just am hesitant with the issues. The pictures make it look a bit better than it did up close, but it wasn't too bad. At the price I give him, I would not want the extra attachments besides the loader and MMM.

/ Buying first CUT #23  
Just looked at the prices in your area and they are insanely high compared to what I am accustomed to. If I were in your shoes, I would give serious consideration to a new LS machine as they certainly compete very well price-wise. Very few complaints about them that I've heard.

/ Buying first CUT #24  
Just looked at the prices in your area and they are insanely high compared to what I am accustomed to. If I were in your shoes, I would give serious consideration to a new LS machine as they certainly compete very well price-wise. Very few complaints about them that I've heard.

I thought the same thing...you can get a new LS for around that price.

/ Buying first CUT
I thought the same thing...you can get a new LS for around that price.

Has LS been successful with Tier 4 emissions? We've got an LS dealer about 45 minutes from here. I don't know much about them but they're facility is well kept. I sat on a XR3037 and it didn't feel terribly comfortable...foot pedals seemed to high or something, part of my hesistation with the Case. I'll give them another look.

/ Buying first CUT #26  
Too much for a machine that old in my opinion. Mid-mount mower is a pain unless you really,really need it.

/ Buying first CUT
Well I called the LS dealer and the best he could do for me was an XR3135 for around $24,000 with just a loader. To me that doesn't sound like that great of a deal but I haven't really considered looking at new so I don't have many prices to go off of. In the meantime, the 4210 sold so the hunt continues.

/ Buying first CUT #28  
Well I called the LS dealer and the best he could do for me was an XR3135 for around $24,000 with just a loader. To me that doesn't sound like that great of a deal but I haven't really considered looking at new so I don't have many prices to go off of. In the meantime, the 4210 sold so the hunt continues.

That dealer has somewhat "inflated" prices. An XR3135 should go for $2K less...give or take, and there are a few models that sell for less like the G3038 or G3033.

Knowing this dealer, $21,500 will buy this XR3135:

LS XR3135H tractor loader, 4x4

/ Buying first CUT
No tractor yet. I had pretty much decided on the 4410 when my wife asked me to wait a bit longer. I may still go get it after Christmas. I also found a 800hr. 2004 Case DX33 with the L114 loader, new 72" MMM, and a couple other attachments for $14.5k. I have to drive a ways to see it, but from the little bit I've read about it, it's a nice machine. So far we haven't had any snow so it's not been urgent that I buy something yet. I'm sure that'all change soon.

/ Buying first CUT #30  
That DX does not look bad. And it looks like it's been listed for a while.