Mahindra 4550 VS Kioti DK55HS Help

/ Mahindra 4550 VS Kioti DK55HS Help #1  

Chuckk

Tractor
Mahindra 4550 4wd
Okay this will be my first new tractor. I have looked at so many tractors my head is spinning.
The Mahindra 4550 with FEL $23000 out the door with 2 free services with pickup and delivery.
the dealer is about 35 miles away. Also includes Shop manual 50HP 4WD

Well today I started checking out the Kioti tractors Called the nearest dealer which is about 75 miles.
He quoted me on the phone $24480 for a DK55HS with FEL the Kioti does have Shuttle shift. 55HP 4WD

I would think I could get that price down a some. I will be going to look at the Kioti on Monday.

I am looking for opinions and or real life experience with these 2 tractors I have to make a choice before the 1ST of the year.

Please help a new guy With the Pluses and minus of both tractors.

Thank's

/ Mahindra 4550 VS Kioti DK55HS Help #2  
Okay this will be my first new tractor. I have looked at so many tractors my head is spinning.
The Mahindra 4550 with FEL $23000 out the door with 2 free services with pickup and delivery.
the dealer is about 35 miles away. Also includes Shop manual 50HP 4WD

Well today I started checking out the Kioti tractors Called the nearest dealer which is about 75 miles.
He quoted me on the phone $24480 for a DK55HS with FEL the Kioti does have Shuttle shift. 55HP 4WD

I would think I could get that price down a some. I will be going to look at the Kioti on Monday.

I am looking for opinions and or real life experience with these 2 tractors I have to make a choice before the 1ST of the year.

Please help a new guy With the Pluses and minus of both tractors.

Thank's

Those two tractors are both great tractors. I almot bought a Mahindra years ago and still would. They are like JD is in the US in India. I'm partial to the Mahindra myself, no particular reason. It is a Ford or Chevy type decision so get the one you feel the best on or let the side by side comparison of specs decide it for you. Can't go wrong either way. Merry Christmas to you!

/ Mahindra 4550 VS Kioti DK55HS Help #3  
If you are going to look at the DS55, you should be comparing it to the Mahindra 2555 for a apples to apples comparison. The 4550 is more of a old school utility tractor, while the DS55 and 2555 are flat platform more feature loaded large compact tractors.

/ Mahindra 4550 VS Kioti DK55HS Help #4  
Of those two brands I would go with Kioti..

/ Mahindra 4550 VS Kioti DK55HS Help #5  
OT, but related... my little Mahindra has a Kioti (Daedong) engine.