Dang Feng

/ Dang Feng #1  

point

I have been researching buying a chineese tractor
Jinma and its many forms have been what most of my research has lead me to
has any one bought are heard of dang feng?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Dang Feng #2  
Point, I responded on the other thread, but to repeat. Check out www.tm-tractors.com for DF info. FYI, I have the TaskMaster 432E (32hp) with the BH and FEL. Great tractor...

/ Dang Feng #3  
"Dang Feng"

It is so tempting to have some fun with this name. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Out of respect for the guys that love their Chinese tractors, I am trying hard not to post some possible definitions.

I once had a Chinese generator. It was called Dang something, and sure enough the dang thing wouldn't start when it was cold in the winter. I better stop here.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Dang Feng #4  
Dave,
Nice of you to stop where you did. How is that new building of your coming.
Lablovers

/ Dang Feng #5  
Lablovers,

Thanks for asking, the shop floor is all poured (8000 sq ft), the loading dock walls are built, and they have formed up for the bulkhead around the dock leveling system. The balance of the loading area will be finished next week and we should have steel in the air the following week.

We can't wait to get the shop up, it's tough moving as many tractors as we do through our current facility.

I saw your post with the pictures of your new machine. Looks great!

/ Dang Feng #6  
Dave,
Glad things are going well on the new shop. Hopefully you were able to lock in prices before steel went throught the roof. Thank you for the kind words on the Kioti. Have been putting it through it paces and have alread accomplished a lot.

Regards,
Lablovers