Happy New Year! and a Thank You from a Novice/Newbie

/ Happy New Year! and a Thank You from a Novice/Newbie #1  

AuburnAlum

Bronze Member
Tractor
Help Me Decide!
All, Thank you very much for the info and help on this forum! I am a simple aspiring hobby farmer that works in the tech Industry but there are thousands like me looking for help. I have yet to purchase my dream tractor yet but the info you all have provided has definitely shaped what I will purchase and surely will be happy with in the long run. All of the brands and dealers should give you a cut of their commission based on how you have helped folks like me. Thanks again!

:cool::thumbsup::)

/ Happy New Year! and a Thank You from a Novice/Newbie #2  
All, Thank you very much for the info and help on this forum! I am a simple aspiring hobby farmer that works in the tech Industry but there are thousands like me looking for help. I have yet to purchase my dream tractor yet but the info you all have provided has definitely shaped what I will purchase and surely will be happy with in the long run. All of the brands and dealers should give you a cut of their commission based on how you have helped folks like me. Thanks again!

:cool::thumbsup::)

Welcome!, and your welcome. I wish you a happy new year and a happy tractor/implement purchase.

/ Happy New Year! and a Thank You from a Novice/Newbie #3  
I've learned a lot here and did research before I jumped in and bought my Kubota.

No regrets and that was over 10 years ago.

/ Happy New Year! and a Thank You from a Novice/Newbie #4  
Welcome and have great new year.