Comparison The right tractor for snow removal and maintaining property

/ The right tractor for snow removal and maintaining property #21  
Kraig, I am in central PA too. 16.3K is a good deal for the EX3200 in this area. Probably in most areas for what you are getting. i paid a little more but got some extra stuff...Want some more weight? Load the tires. Right there is 600 lb. Snow? Put some chains on...a little more weight. My gut is that Yanmar is going to stick around this time as a brand name. AND, she is so easy to work on. All the meat and none of the vegetables. Not a computer within a hundred yards. Last of the old school tractors.

/ The right tractor for snow removal and maintaining property
Kraig, I am in central PA too. 16.3K is a good deal for the EX3200 in this area. Probably in most areas for what you are getting. i paid a little more but got some extra stuff...Want some more weight? Load the tires. Right there is 600 lb. Snow? Put some chains on...a little more weight. My gut is that Yanmar is going to stick around this time as a brand name. AND, she is so easy to work on. All the meat and none of the vegetables. Not a computer within a hundred yards. Last of the old school tractors.

What county lostdog? I'm in Perry.

Yanmar's got a great new product coming in the YT tractors so I'm confident in having support even after my warranty expires. This is likely a lifetime purchase for me so I'm asking all the questions now instead of second guessing later.

I'd be very happy to have a higher horsepower, non dpf tractor too.

/ The right tractor for snow removal and maintaining property #23  
What county lostdog? I'm in Perry.

Yanmar's got a great new product coming in the YT tractors so I'm confident in having support even after my warranty expires. This is likely a lifetime purchase for me so I'm asking all the questions now instead of second guessing later.

I'd be very happy to have a higher horsepower, non dpf tractor too.

Perry.

No, this one was new.

Only reason I asked is the one Sportsmen's Club I belong to has an EX3200 and nothing but good things to say about it. They even had a full power angle plow fitted for it, with a little custom work, apparently.

/ The right tractor for snow removal and maintaining property #27  
I remember seeing that one at the dealer. Pretty sure the club provided their own plow and the shop fabricated the mount for the loader.

I remember seeing that one at the dealer. Pretty sure the club provided their own plow and the shop fabricated the mount for the loader.

Yep, club treasurer just confirmed that it was donated by a member. Nice to have members like that!

What's your setup and how'd you make out with with our 30ish inches 3 weeks ago? I had to wait a couple weeks to get to my property....which isn't yet a primary residence.

/ The right tractor for snow removal and maintaining property #29  
Stock bucket on the front, 7' blade on the rear, loaded rear tires with chains. Did great. Of course with snow like that a blower would have been the thing to have. But those snows are few and far between around here.

PAKraig, are you comparing the 2 models because they cost the same or very close?

Missed this question....yes, and because I like both tractors. I wish a bigger Kubota was in my price range. Might explore the used market a little more.