Buying Advice Another TYM Cabelas post

/ Another TYM Cabelas post #21  
The one in Owatonna that I talked to certainly didn't give me the impression that they were having a fire sale. They maybe good deals in the sense of what they were asking for before the decision to discontinue, but certainly not good enough deals to make me get rid of an MF and buy a cabela's TYM.

/ Another TYM Cabelas post #22  
The one in Owatonna that I talked to certainly didn't give me the impression that they were having a fire sale. They maybe good deals in the sense of what they were asking for before the decision to discontinue, but certainly not good enough deals to make me get rid of an MF and buy a cabela's TYM.

I personally wouldn't either because I really like mine. But others who don't know Massey have a different viewpoint possibly. Also Owatonna is located in a spot where I would think there sales were decent on tractors. Its got tremendous cabelas loyalty and a client base for tractor needs. I'd guess they would have very little in stock product at that location . . but rogers or woodbury could be much different situations because of their locations.