Price Check Looking to buy rebuilt Yanmar 155d w/FEL, backhoe, and tiller.... $5,500???

/ Looking to buy rebuilt Yanmar 155d w/FEL, backhoe, and tiller.... $5,500??? #1  

Iowayanmar155d

Tractor
Yanmar 155d
Hi thanks I'm new here.... Guy in my town has a Yanmar 155d with loader, backhoe, and tiller. Tractor was rebuilt from ground up by him, as he's a small engine/little bit of everything mechanic. Tractor only had 330hrs, but previous owner let water get into exhaust and lock up motor.... Hence the rebuild. Has new tires all around. With these attachments and rebuild he's asking $5,500. I have a small acreage with most of tractors work going to be tilling/dis ing/plowing small to medium food plots for a business. He said when he rebuilt he turned up fuel pump and should be around 20hp vs 15 stock... Ideally I'd like a bigger unit but my budget is around $5,000 and with being basically a new unit and all the attachments it sounds like a good deal...? Any thoughts or suggestions? I know a guy that worked with him and he said he would have done a good job on the tractor, for what it's worth...

/ Looking to buy rebuilt Yanmar 155d w/FEL, backhoe, and tiller.... $5,500??? #2  
You might get more responses if you posted in the Yanmar section.

/ Looking to buy rebuilt Yanmar 155d w/FEL, backhoe, and tiller.... $5,500??? #3  
I'd be sure to see the receipts for the parts and any labor that was contracted out. Seems pretty cheap for even a small tractor if it had in fact been "rebuilt". Sorry for being so skeptical, lots of seemingly honest people trying to make a buck on a fairy tale story. Just be sure of what you are buying.