New to the forum, new tractor in the near future. Help?

/ New to the forum, new tractor in the near future. Help?
Driveway has a lot of turns. No, private road and I'm at the end.

I think I'm going to see if I can make a deal on the Yanmar EX3200 and if that doesn't work out, stick to my original plan to buy the Mahindra 1533. The Tier 4 compliant engine makes me nervous, but I did like the Mahindra. The New Hollands just didn't do it for me.

/ New to the forum, new tractor in the near future. Help? #12  
Driveway has a lot of turns. No, private road and I'm at the end.

I think I'm going to see if I can make a deal on the Yanmar EX3200 and if that doesn't work out, stick to my original plan to buy the Mahindra 1533. The Tier 4 compliant engine makes me nervous, but I did like the Mahindra. The New Hollands just didn't do it for me.

You may want to check some other recent threads. In more than one I was reading . . The op ended up getting an ex3200 and then was talking about things that hevwas really pleased about them he hadn't noticed prior.

Here is a thread like I'm describing . . . good reading before getting down to price bargaining. The ex3200 is a winner:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...30-yanmar-ex3200-post4134834.html#post4134834

Best of luck.

So much of the driveway isn't your direct responsibility ???

Last edited:
   / New to the forum, new tractor in the near future. Help?
Yes, but reality is I take care of all of it.

So I went and sat on a ex3200 and that killed that idea. Not built with the 6'4" 250lbs fellow in mind. Oh well back to a Mahindra 1533. Out of all the brands so far it fits me best with the most leg room. Plus I love how high up you sit on it.

/ New to the forum, new tractor in the near future. Help? #14  

So I went and sat on a ex3200 and that killed that idea. Not built with the 6'4" 250lbs fellow in mind. Oh well back to a Mahindra 1533. Out of all the brands so far it fits me best with the most leg room. Plus I love how high up you sit on it.

It is surprising how tractor size doesn't always relate to operator size. As an example my massey gc1715 is a subcompact tractor. Yet a 6'5" 300 pound friend sat on mine and had more room than he expected both in width and in legroom and in "boot room". In fact he moved my seat forward 1 notch lol. Just by reversing a single bracket . . In less than 10 minutes . . . It added 3 inches of added legroom with no modifications required.

/ New to the forum, new tractor in the near future. Help? #15  

You'd set a little higher on the 38. LOL