Cabala's last

/ Cabala's last #1  

dogpatch06

Bronze Member
Tractor
1997 Cub Cadet 7235 / IH (Sold) Dresser TD7-E/Cabela's LM55HC Turbo, Yamaha 660 Grizzly
12670764_10206328045623149_7670138294171685377_n.jpg

Hi net folks. I sold both my dozer and small diesel tractor and pulled the trigger on the Cabela's (TYM) 55HC, now in "closeout phase". Yammer powered with a QD bucket, quick hitch and box blade. So far, so good. No leaks and starts right up....something Im not used to.

/ Cabala's last #2  
Looks pretty darn AWESOME!!! Nice not to have to work on something before you work WITH it!!!

/ Cabala's last #3  
Nice tractor. Should last a long time. Find a local TYM dealer for service and you are good to go!

/ Cabala's last #4  
Glad to see you joined the rest of us in the small club. :cool2:
I love my little one, took off the fel the other day to mow my front yard for the first this spring. With nothing on it, it will run on down the yard way faster than my old mower could do without blinking an eye....
Still a few available down here.. And plenty of implements.

/ Cabala's last #5  
Wow, nice looking tractor. Should give you plenty of years of use. TYM builds great quality stuff. I like the cab too, nice to be out in the elements covered! When I get older I'll spoil myself and get a cabbed unit with heat and AC. Enjoy the new tractor!

/ Cabala's last
Thanks folks. I don't have much free time and of what I have I was just sick and tired of doings starters, water pumps and a bunch of other stuff with the older machine(s). This tractor was almost $10K than what it was back in September when I was only dreaming of it. Im a bit sad Cabela's dumped the line... I hear rumors that the company may align themselves with another manufacturer. I don't know why, just what I heard.. Are there any good threads on here for plumbing the hydraulics to the front for the root grapple I want.... er, NEED? Thanks.

/ Cabala's last
Hey folks... one more lagging question. Did anyone receive a MSO, Manufacturers Certificate of Origin? Cabala's says there is NO MSO. Funny back when we discussed a trade on my CC 7235, the salesman said he really wished I had a "title" to facilitate the deal...

This really degraded the financing with my bank... personal loan rates... ****, my Yamaha Grizzly has a title.. the most expensive vehicle I've ever bought....? I have cash register receipt!

/ Cabala's last #9  
I've never bought a new or used tractor with a MSO and I've never needed one either...

A sales receipt is all I've ever needed.

SR

/ Cabala's last #10  
I have never heard of a tractor having a title. You should have a sales receipt and a warranty registration paper of your tractor purchase. This is the same for all tractors if its a 25 hp one or a 500 hp one. I am glad we don't have titles like ATV's have or we would likely have to buy an ORV sticker from the state every year or worse.

The salesman who asked about a title for your Cub, was this at a chain store? To many of their employees never grew up on a farm to know and they are more familiar to cars and atv's of which do have titles. With most farm equipment purchases the finance company files a UCC form. That form goes to you local county office showing they have a lien on your tractor for the time of the loan until it is paid off. Once paid off the finance company removes the lien on your item and tells the county office.

As far as the manufacturers certificate of origin. On your tractors serial number tag it should say Tong Yang Moolsan , South Korea near the bottom. That states the manufacturer and the country that it was made in. That all the government requires.