B3350

/ B3350 #1  

Nickba1

Tractor
JD 3046r
I'm looking to upgrade from my B3300SU to one like it with a cab. Logic brings me to the B3350 since the 33HP suits my needs. Of course I'm moving into the Tier 4 issues. Some reports suggest they have been fixed. I have been looking at a used 2014 3350 with 28 hours in good shape at $25,500 vs a new one similarly equipped at $29,000. There are about three months left on the used warranty. I'm told it works fine with all of the regen issues resolved. Do those prices sound about right?

/ B3350 #2  
That model has appeared quite a few time with many issues here on TBN. I would run not walk away from that model, Kubota I believe is still offering 0% for 60 months,maybe the L3200 or equivalent model would be a better choice for you?
DevilDog

/ B3350 #3  
0% for 72mo now

/ B3350 #4  
Devildog, can you elaborate on the issues other than the regen?

/ B3350
Devil dog, thanks. Even with the regen fixed it seems like there are lots of remaining issues around it. Of course there are probably many more that aren't having problems. i still like the size of my B3300 over the larger models. Maybe I'll take a look at the JD 3033R since I'd really like to have a cab.

/ B3350 #6  
Devildog, can you elaborate on the issues other than the regen?
Luke's Sorry I wasn't as clear spoken as I thought, the only issues that I remember were the regen ones and if my memory is correct starting issues after regen? there were quite a few with a maybe Kubota buying the B3350 back from someone who had tractor in shop for long time.
DevilDog

/ B3350 #7  
No need to apologize I just figured I'd missed the other stuff.

/ B3350 #8  
Proud owner on a B3350 cab, great tractor no problems

/ B3350 #9  
I spoke to a dealer about the B3350 for a bit about the regen issues. Here in the northeast the machines would never get hot enough to enter into regen, the problem mostly presented itself in the colder months from what he said. So the DPF would clog and cause all sorts of issues. Apparently there are some factory updates that cause the machines to run a bit warmer now and get up to temp to allow the regen to occur.

/ B3350 #10  
I spoke to a dealer about the B3350 for a bit about the regen issues. Here in the northeast the machines would never get hot enough to enter into regen, the problem mostly presented itself in the colder months from what he said. So the DPF would clog and cause all sorts of issues. Apparently there are some factory updates that cause the machines to run a bit warmer now and get up to temp to allow the regen to occur.

Thanks good information, I live in the deep south we don't get much cold weather, I hope they have the regen problem fixed, so far my B 3350 tractor has been perfect