were's the branson section?

/ were's the branson section? #1  

smokin aces

Tractor
2016 Branson 4520- BH76 backhoe
how come there's no branson section like all the other brands? its been a long year waiting to make my last car payment. may is my last one, then off to hit the bricks to find my new tractor. i've spent the past year researching every brand compairing features. it must be 4wd, fel., backhoe, and min. 35 hp. so far im leaning toward Branson, because of price and a lot more bang for the buck. LS is my second choice. the other brands are just to high. but i will give them a look. anybody want to stick your two cents in? :2cents: :dance1:

/ were's the branson section? #2  
Look at the Century & Branson section in the "Brand Specific" sub-section of this forum.

I assume you have a strong, well staffed, parts stocking Branson dealer close to you?

(The Branson dealer closest to me is primarily a residential lawn mower dealer -- NOT a serious tractor dealer.)

/ were's the branson section? #3  
There is a Century, Branson section in brand specific. Need to scroll down.

/ were's the branson section?
Look at the Century & Branson section in the "Brand Specific" sub-section of this forum.

I assume you have a strong, well staffed, parts stocking Branson dealer close to you?

(The Branson dealer closest to me is primarily a residential lawn mower dealer -- NOT a serious tractor dealer.)
im gonna drive 60 miles to Rome GA. were the assembly plant is. there advertising a 3520 set up just like i want for 26k

/ were's the branson section? #7  
i've spent the past year researching every brand compairing features. it must be 4wd, fel., backhoe, and min. 35 hp. so far im leaning toward Branson, because of price and a lot more bang for the buck. LS is my second choice. the other brands are just to high. but i will give them a look. anybody want to stick your two cents in?
Well, now that TYM had the winning "bid" to buy Branson, it will be interesting to see what becomes of Branson?

TYM is lining up the purchase money as we speak...

SR

/ were's the branson section? #8  
Well, now that TYM had the winning "bid" to buy Branson, it will be interesting to see what becomes of Branson?

TYM is lining up the purchase money as we speak...

SR

Can you provide a link to an article about this purchase? A quick net search did not turn anything up.

/ were's the branson section? #9  
No, because I don't get my info from an "on line" source...

SR

/ were's the branson section? #10  
No, because I don't get my info from an "on line" source... SR
Oooohhhh. A TYM with Cummins engine. Sign me up. Not that the previous TYM engines were not excellent. They have had John Deere, Kubota, Mitsubishi, CAT/Perkins, Yanmar and Deutz. I really liked those with that CAT/ Perkins engine. Might still see if I can find a nice used one.