Tractor with cab,snowblower & mower deck

/ Tractor with cab,snowblower & mower deck #1  

milkie62

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota M6800,Ford 801,MF 65, Kubota L305
Looking at tractors for my 3 acre lawn,& 500 foot driveway with 5 parking spaces. Was looking at the Kubota 3030.Anybody using a front mount snowblower in drifting snow ? Sometimes with drifting my truck takes a beating so was thinking of getting new truck and putting all the chores to a nice little cab tractor.I already own a Kubota M6800 with loader and a Ford 800.So this tractor will not need a loader.I also would be using it in place of my Ferris IZ3100 zero turn to help offset some cost.I know It will take up to 1 hr more to cut but with AC in the summer who cares.Any thoughts if the B3030 will be big enough ?

/ Tractor with cab,snowblower & mower deck #2  
Looking at tractors for my 3 acre lawn,& 500 foot driveway with 5 parking spaces. Was looking at the Kubota 3030.Anybody using a front mount snowblower in drifting snow ? Sometimes with drifting my truck takes a beating so was thinking of getting new truck and putting all the chores to a nice little cab tractor.I already own a Kubota M6800 with loader and a Ford 800.So this tractor will not need a loader.I also would be using it in place of my Ferris IZ3100 zero turn to help offset some cost.I know It will take up to 1 hr more to cut but with AC in the summer who cares.Any thoughts if the B3030 will be big enough ?
I think it will do well! My L3430 goes through drifts well with the front blower all while I sit in the cab without a coat on. Grass mowing will take longer but no dust and no ground wasps for me. I cut 6 acres of field every other week, but do the area right around the house with a 48 walk behind. There is a member on here with a 3030 that posts many NY snow moving vids. Look at the snowblowing rules of thumb sticky at the top of the snow removal thread.

/ Tractor with cab,snowblower & mower deck #3  
....................I know It will take up to 1 hr more to cut but with AC in the summer who cares.Any thoughts if the B3030 will be big enough ?

Congrats, and you'll have fun next Winter! Don't be too sure it will take that much longer. What size deck will you be using? Your property is roughly the same size as ours and with a 6' RFM I can cut it in under 1-1/2 hours. It will be interesting to hear back from you after you mow a few times.

/ Tractor with cab,snowblower & mower deck #4  
I have a Kubota B2320 with a 54" mid mower and a
51", 2 stage snow blower (front).
I have 600 ft driveway and 1 acre of mowing and the B2320 works fine.
FYI I am moving south and will need to sell.

/ Tractor with cab,snowblower & mower deck
I have a Kubota B2320 with a 54" mid mower and a
51", 2 stage snow blower (front).
I have 600 ft driveway and 1 acre of mowing and the B2320 works fine.
FYI I am moving south and will need to sell.

I will be wanting a factory cab on mine.Thanks anyways