Comparison Kubota MX4800 or John Deere M4044 with loaders Cant decide.

/ Kubota MX4800 or John Deere M4044 with loaders Cant decide. #1  

fl setwork

Tractor
Kubota MX4800
Have looked and compared tractors for 6 months and finally come down to 2. Both are 30K with grapple installed. Kubota has more hp by 5 but the JD has twice the warranty (6 years) and no interest for 5 years.
I have driven them both and both are very capable machines. Can you help, this is my first Tractor and want to hand down to my great grandkids.
Sleepless in Florida

/ Kubota MX4800 or John Deere M4044 with loaders Cant decide. #2  
You know which one I would recommend! Lol. I recently got an add from my Kubota dealer with 0% x 72 mos for models including the MX so check on that.

If you are financing through Kubota and go with the KTAC insurance (cheapest option I could find) you essentially have bumper to bumper warranty ($200 deductible I think) for the life of the loan.

Don't know much about the Deere but could go on all day how impressed I am with the MX. Simple and very rugged IMHO.

How do the dealors compare? (also very important IMHO).

/ Kubota MX4800 or John Deere M4044 with loaders Cant decide. #3  
I love my MX, was going to go with the 4800 but Barlow's hooked me up on price and for the few hundred more dollars I couldn't help myself.

Kubota is doing some additional deals right now with cash back on most models, I haven't seen anything about 72 months but the 0 for 60 is still available.

/ Kubota MX4800 or John Deere M4044 with loaders Cant decide.
Both dealers are good and close. I had to forgo the Kubota special financing to get the price down to the JD.

/ Kubota MX4800 or John Deere M4044 with loaders Cant decide. #5  
Ohh, just thought of this but there is a guy with an MX4800 up here on CL that just wants someone to take over payments. Looks like a solid machine, think he's at $26k with brush hog and some other stuff.

/ Kubota MX4800 or John Deere M4044 with loaders Cant decide. #6  
Dude, the MX machines are awesome. Pull the trigger and don't look back.

Where on CL? City and heading?

thanks, i will

/ Kubota MX4800 or John Deere M4044 with loaders Cant decide. #10  
I can't speak to the JD, but I could not be more pleased with my MX4800!

Also, surprised at the price on 4044. I was looking at 5045e when shopping and found it pretty comparable on spec and only slightly higher in $$$.

Last edited: