new holland workmaster 50 or Mahinrda 2555

/ new holland workmaster 50 or Mahinrda 2555 #1  

kenojoe

Tractor
case/ih 485
looking at both models with loader and 4WD no cab. The Workmaster has the really tall front tires that leave me scratching my head, dealer does not know the turning radius. Mahindra has stronger loader. Mahindra with loader ,no shipping or tires loaded is about 25,400. Workmaster with loader,tires loaded and shipping is about 26,500. I like certain things about both tractors but unfamiliar with both. I would like some advice from someone who has either one of these or has anything good or bad to say about them. The New Holland dealer is closer and seems to have a good reputation, don't know much about the Mahindra dealer. Do the prices seem fair or is there some wiggle room left. Thanks for any advice.

/ new holland workmaster 50 or Mahinrda 2555 #2  
I don't buy new tractors as I am thrifty and can fix most things myself. But if I was, I would worry more about how it fits me to operate and how the dealer is. +/- a grand s no big deal either way, price difference will be in the past and you will be dealing with the dealer and the tractor long after. Find what fits you, tractor and dealer.

LNK