Dealer Caterpillar 249D, Yancey Bros.

/ Caterpillar 249D, Yancey Bros. #1  

249DSam

Tractor
CAT 249D
Good day everyone, I am new here and wanted to begin with a post regarding my buying experience with caterpillar, and Yancey Bros caterpillar.

First, I do a lot of research and decided that the Cat 249D was the loader which best fit my needs. It is powerful enough to do the work, and light enough for my 3/4 ton truck to haul with no issues. CAT has made significant improvements to its CTL line as well making them easier to service, and operate. Overall its a great loader with impressive power and nice operator features. The price was also right where it needed to be.

I plan to post continuing updates on this thread regarding its performance as I own and operate the machine.

Most important of my post is to tell you about Yancy/CAT. The dealer here in Atlanta.

First, I am a tough customer and I know this. My sales rep not only happily provided every quote on every machine I wanted to look at, he answered all my questions which was an exhausting thing for him to do I assure you. My rep worked tirelessly to make sure I had all the information I required to make my decision.

The professionalism, and positive attitude of my rep is nothing less than awesome. We even had a small hiccup with the machine which required a site visit by a mechanic to repair a small leak. Turned out it was simply a bad o-ring which was allowing some fluid to bypass the connection to the pump manifold. The speediness and attitude of the service guy was excellent. He also went to the extra trouble of reviewing machine features with me while there at my property.

For those of you who may be unfamiliar with Yancey I can attest that they are the dealer you want to work with. There are very good reasons they have been in business for so long. They do the job right!

Stay tuned for what I expect to be a good review of an awesome machine.

Sam Johnson