A reliable used lawn or garden tractor?

/ A reliable used lawn or garden tractor?
I ended up buying a Cub Cadet 1811 from a Cub enthusiast/restorer. It's in very good shape, both cosmetically and mechanically (I believe/hope so anyway!). The tractor has a 46" deck and came with a snow plow attachment and a Cub bagger system. I mowed my overgrown yard with it this weekend, and it performed like a champ. I like it quite a bit so far and plan to take good care of it.

I have to say, there are slim pickins in my part of New Jersey as far as "classic" garden tractors. Some things pop up every now and again, but most of the things you guys mentioned in this thread I haven't seen on local and even not-so-local craigslist. And I haven't been as lucky as to receive a free or almost free tractor from a neighbor or a relative. :)

/ A reliable used lawn or garden tractor? #43  
You are close, I'm right off M34 east of Adrian, between Adrian and Deerfield. I hunt once in a while off Territorial just south of 127 and 34...... Howdy neighbor.

I still work part time, in Toledo, supposed to be retired but it never seems to end.
In hear ya.Started a little part time job myself..Before I retired as a electric lineman the Adrain was my main headquarters .