Opinions on Kioti's long term stability/viability in the US market?

/ Opinions on Kioti's long term stability/viability in the US market? #41  
I let a friend use it and when I went to use it, the red light was illuminated. I never found an explanation showing what the light pertained to.

I will admit it is pretty lame. It does say on page 60 of the manual that the indicator is the "single brake indicator" but they make no attempt to really explain it. Of course if you look on the brake pedals themselves you can see the microswitch and its associated wiring.

/ Opinions on Kioti's long term stability/viability in the US market? #42  
My 2012 DK35se has a big fat red Parking brake indicator. I am pretty sure the Newer NX line does also. I don't think the CK line does, however the light and even some of the wiring is there in the panel, but no switch and final wiring. Others please correct me if I am wrong.

Don't know about the Kioti CKs, but my Bobcat version of the CK27 has brake indicator. Need to set brakes if getting off with engine running. Wish it had an alarm set up to go off if HST pedal is moved while brakes are locked. Couldn't number of times have driven through or tried to drive through the brakes. My left arm blocks view of the light when I get back on and put hand on steering wheel.

My DK35se even has a "split brake" indicator that lights when the brakes are split apart. The idea is that if you have the brakes split and are driving down the road at speed, as you know this can throw you into a ditch by only activating only one brake causing the tractor to swerve. Most manuals warn of this, but Kioti actually provides a warning lamp in the instrument panel.

I will admit it is pretty lame. It does say on page 60 of the manual that the indicator is the "single brake indicator" but they make no attempt to really explain it. Of course if you look on the brake pedals themselves you can see the microswitch and its associated wiring.

FYI; Cruise control will not engage if brake pedals are split, thus reason for the light.

/ Opinions on Kioti's long term stability/viability in the US market? #43  
FYI; Cruise control will not engage if brake pedals are split, thus reason for the light.

That would make sense. Those Korean's are pretty smart aren't they?:)

/ Opinions on Kioti's long term stability/viability in the US market? #44  
   / Opinions on Kioti's long term stability/viability in the US market? #46  
My CK30 has a parking brake light... And I still forget to turn it off sometimes hahahaha

/ Opinions on Kioti's long term stability/viability in the US market? #47  
And I live in a big Ag area.. Surrounded by farms, all of my neighbors till several hundred acres each, and thought I had a Kubota... They have never heard of Kioti.

I could get JD or Kubota at several dealers in either direction in under 10minutes, though CUT's aren't their specialties. Chicken farmers do buy Mx5200's for cleaning the chicken houses, but the average tractor around here is $100k+ easy...

However I drove an hour away and got my CK30.. Why? It was beefier, and cheaper, by almost $10k to the comparable Kubota. It was cheaper, I think by $5k to the 3032E but
It's way more of a tractor.

Resale?? Well it was cheaper, won't be surprised if it sells for less than the comparable a, but it was cheaper..

/ Opinions on Kioti's long term stability/viability in the US market? #48  
And I live in a big Ag area.. Surrounded by farms, all of my neighbors till several hundred acres each, and thought I had a Kubota... They have never heard of Kioti.

I could get JD or Kubota at several dealers in either direction in under 10minutes, though CUT's aren't their specialties. Chicken farmers do buy Mx5200's for cleaning the chicken houses, but the average tractor around here is $100k+ easy...

However I drove an hour away and got my CK30.. Why? It was beefier, and cheaper, by almost $10k to the comparable Kubota. It was cheaper, I think by $5k to the 3032E but
It's way more of a tractor.

Resale?? Well it was cheaper, won't be surprised if it sells for less than the comparable a, but it was cheaper..

Same thing I came up with, 10 grand more for a tractor that would not lift as much.