JD 1025R vs BX25D

/ JD 1025R vs BX25D #11  
I keep reading this over and over. And I keep posting over and over that $150 and a phone call to BXpanded for their Under Armor solves that problem completely. And it takes about 5 minutes to install, or maybe 10 minutes if you are mechanically inept.

BXpanded Under Armor

Thank you- was thinking the exact same thing - it really is not a big deal. Heck my mower deck goes up far enough that a lot of time I can leave my mower on for backhoe work without any issues and then the fan protected also.

/ JD 1025R vs BX25D
Thanks to all for your input and advice....I'm still working through the decision however the price difference may be the deciding factor.

Again I appreciate the feedback

/ JD 1025R vs BX25D #13  
I recommend that you shop other John Deere dealers. I just bought a 1025R with the H120 Loader and found that price varied quite a bit between dealers. Depends on how bad the JD dealer wants your business and how much they are trying to make off of each sale. The JD and Kubota dealers were next each other in Oklahoma City. The JD dealer gave me a better price. However I stopped at another JD dealer 50 miles away and he beat the lowest JD price by 2500.00. I also got online and requested quotes from all the dealers within 75 miles. I got a great deal and have been very impressed with the tractor. Plus the Dealer had no problem delivering the machine.

I agree to shop the Deere dealers a bit. Just now I see that Mutton has the 1025R for $15,499 and the 260 backhoe for $5,199. I would expect the combination to sell for less. That said I would try to get a better deal from your local dealer.