Comparison Kubota 60 month warranty

/ Kubota 60 month warranty #2  
Just do not assume tractor warranties are like automobile warranties.

When you break something on your tractor, and assume it will be a warranty repair, it may not qualify as such, it will be operator error.

All tractor manufacturers are aligned on this. Tractor warranty repairs are narrowly defined.

Last edited:
   / Kubota 60 month warranty #3  
With all the new EPA emission BS they stick on new diesels,.. They kind of had to. People are very apprehensive about buying those things with all the garbage on them. ..fix it time is very expensive.

/ Kubota 60 month warranty #4  
They had to up their warranty to compete with the warranties offered by many others.

/ Kubota 60 month warranty #5  
With all the new EPA emission BS they stick on new diesels,.. They kind of had to. People are very apprehensive about buying those things with all the garbage on them. ..fix it time is very expensive.

I am close to 1,000 hours on my Tier 4 Kubota L3560. Other than having to park for 16 minutes, once every 60 hours to regenerate, no operating issues with Tier 4 except two additional horsepower.

/ Kubota 60 month warranty #6  
I didnt realize kubota was uping their warranty.

To be more acvueate, here is a listing of all the models and coverage categories for kubota warranty.

Kubota Limited Warranty | Kubota Tractor Corporation

The point is . . . Kubota is " feeling the comoetitive heat" . . and they had to improve their warranty.

To be more specific . . . in numerous parts of the U.S. Kubota dealers small and large . . are now selling a second name brand line of products. In my own example I went in numerous Kubota dealers in early 2015 . . fully planning to own a Kubota . . but in May last year I bought a Massey . . . and every Massey dealer I was at was originally and Currently a Kubota dealer.

/ Kubota 60 month warranty #7  
All the dealers here excepting JD sell a second brand..

/ Kubota 60 month warranty #8  
Out here none of the dealers I went to sold a second brand. They were all one color on the new lot. Of course a smattering on the used lot.

/ Kubota 60 month warranty #9  
Mahindra had an advantage with their 5 year powertrain warranty and that was a major selling point for them. Deere answered by upping theirs to match and now it seems Kubota has followed. This will become common across the board just like "0%" has become.