who makes tractors

/ who makes tractors #61  
Almost all of my issues were glow plugs that did not work or battery related. Unbelievable amount of corrosion to the battery terminals. I ended up changing the battery cables which did help. Last time I took the tractor in to the dealer to be serviced the technician told me I had the wrong glow plugs installed even though I purchased them through the dealer for my specific tractor. Anyways the dealer shut down shortly after my last service so I thought it would be a good time to get rid of my mahindra since there was not a dealer in the area anymore. Plus I could sell it in good conscience knowing that it was running fine at that time. I bought another Kubota to replace it.

That's what I would have expected. Some of the Exide batteries would gas off around the positive post and combine that with some relatively delicate terminal ends and you have issues. Not smart of Mahindra as a better battery and a better cable would have cost maybe $20. And some dealers do not read the TSBs that Mahindra provides and they continued to install the wrong glow plugs and did not do the kit.

I wish you would have had a more competent dealer, you would have been fixed right the first time and you would probably still own that 2015.

Thanks for the detailed clarification.