Buying Advice Kubota B3350

/ Kubota B3350 #1  

Tenacious

Tractor
none
hello all,
I am seriously interested in purchasing a Kubota B3350 but I have been hearing about some serious concerns with them. Dealers in my area are not very encouraging about the machine. although that's the case, this machine will work best for my applications. So, I wanted to put out this message to all of you and ask about your particular experience with this tractor. I am told that they are having a lot of problems with the emissions, starting in the cold, the DPF that's on these machine, and other issues relating to this. Can any of you shed some light on this? any advice or help is much appreciated.

/ Kubota B3350 #2  
Firstly you will need to tell us what you intended use is going to be. How much property etc etc.

I was looking hard into the bigger B series units and ended up with an L25 because I like the larger frame and capacity for the price. I also chose the 25 to avoid the DEF and new age emissions stuff, I try to skip first year changes as a general rule anyways

Sorry that's not a direct answer and I'm not even saying an L anything is right for you. Just that more research led me in a different direction after asking the same questions

/ Kubota B3350 #3  
If you do a search here, plenty of threads will pop up. Supposedly Kubota has fixed the issues, but I'd still be wary myself. A 2650 is a safer bet for sure.