Used Kioti CK30 price check

/ Used Kioti CK30 price check #1  

atcNick

Bronze Member
Tractor
Still shopping
I'm looking at buying a used Kioti CK30 from a coworker. It's a 2009 or 2010, has about 215 hours. It has the shuttle transmission and front end loader. It comes with a 5' brush hog, cant remember the brand, but looks in good condition and he says it was bought new with the tractor. Tractor was kept outside. I went to look at it the other day and it sprung a fuel leak as he started it. Looks like it may be coming from the fuel pump. He's asking $8500 for all of it. What's y'alls opinion?

Thanks...

/ Used Kioti CK30 price check #2  
Price sounds good, depending on what the fuel leak is.
Its not leaking from the fuel hose ? ( I know I've needed mine replace in the past)

/ Used Kioti CK30 price check #3  
The price does sound good. I'd make the deal conditioned on getting the fuel leak fixed. But I'd still buy it even if I had to pay for the fix (assuming it's a fairly simple fix and not something ultra expensive).

I think the equivalent new model today would be the CK2610, and it would cost a LOT more if you bought a new one.

/ Used Kioti CK30 price check #4  
Sounds like a good deal to me too. The bush hog even used would cost you at least $500 and maybe more. CK30 is a very good solid machine.

/ Used Kioti CK30 price check
Thanks for the input guys.

Looks like it's a 2007 after all. I plan on taking it to a local tractor place to have them look it over. Anything specific I should have them do or look at?

I've read the front end loaders on the older models had a problem with cracking, is the 2007 a problem year for that?

/ Used Kioti CK30 price check #6  
Thanks for the input guys. Looks like it's a 2007 after all. I plan on taking it to a local tractor place to have them look it over. Anything specific I should have them do or look at? I've read the front end loaders on the older models had a problem with cracking, is the 2007 a problem year for that?
2007 was IIRC the year they switched. If the loader torque tube has a round pipe with openings on either side of the loader it is the new type. Search TBN for photos of recent CK20/30 to compare. 2008 definitely had new style. I believe most 2007 were new style too.

/ Used Kioti CK30 price check #7  
A 2007 w/ 215 hours & stored outside. The only real things I would be concerned with there is dry rot of the rubber components and changing out the fluids / filters (depending on what kind of service history it has)

Our CK35 is a 2014 (delivered Oct 14) and already has 110 hours (and I thought we didn't use ours much), that thing is practically new. That's less than 2 hours a month on average.

Provided the fuel leak isn't anything major then that's a lot of tractor for the money.