Trade for new

/ Trade for new #1  

CharlieP

Tractor
NH TC48DA
Hi all,
Just found this forum and thought I'd ask for opinions. I've owned a 2120 for 15 years and have been happy with it overall. I recently broke off a valve stem on a filled rear wheel and after much tuggin, gruntin and sweatin, got it off and into the truck. Got it to the dealer, repaired by next morning (more T. G. S.) and back on. Noticed the other stem looked rather punky and both tires deeply weather checked, got up on the tattered seat and felt that familiar wet cold sensation, (tattered seat + foam padding + rain = cold soggy bottom). Noticed all the other small things that I should repair of replace. Remembered the spiffy new TC48DA w/FEL sitting at the dealer's and gave him a call. He offered close to list on the '48 and almost what I'd payed for the 2120 15 years ago. I'm tempted. Any thoughts on the comparison between the two?

Thanks for any insight,
Charlie /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Trade for new #2  
My understanding is that they are very similar under the skin - the TC48 is the newest iteration of the 2120. Obviously it has been undated with the newer features that are now expected.

Pretty cool how tractors hold their value...

Mark

/ Trade for new
Saying Good Bye

Photo Attached

Attachments

• 414134-P4230004r.jpg
    414134-P4230004r.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 373
   / Trade for new
In with the new.

TC48DA

Photo Attached

Attachments

• 414140-P4230006r.jpg
    414140-P4230006r.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 335
   / Trade for new #5  
I hate the car dealer game, quoting list price and giving you way more than your tractor is worth. Makes it very difficult to really find out what your paying. Check around with other dealers and see if you are going to net out the same.

/ Trade for new #6  
That is SCHWEEETTT! Hope you enjoy it! You are one of the first to own the TC48, so please post your impressions!
Mark

/ Trade for new #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( In with the new )</font> And what a new beauty it is Charlie. I wonder, are you having as much excitement from getting this new beauty as you did with the first one? It was so long ago that I owned my first, and then didn't have one for years, that I was very excited to get my new Kioti. I hope you find it to all you imagined and more. More pics of uses please! John

/ Trade for new #8  
Charlie

Enjoy the 48. I'm also one of the 2120 guys who is considering geting a 48 or 55 instead. Just gotta get the $$ lined up. Keep us posted. Enjoy. From what I can gather, the 48,55 and 2120 actually share much. Dimensions appear to be identical.

Andy

/ Trade for new #9  
Congratulations!! Very nice looking machine you have there. Hope you get as much out of it as you did your last one and then some. By the looks of your 2120, you really take care of your possessions.

/ Trade for new #10  
Went with a friend of mine last month to look over the 48 and 55 models. At that particular dealer, he said he would custom order the 48 only. He did have several 55's in stock. He goes with what will work in the neighborhood. Regardless, the 48 and 55 are nice looking machines and appeared well built.