Price Check Seeing if this is a good deal....or at least ok. 2007 New Holland TZ 22DA.

/ Seeing if this is a good deal....or at least ok. 2007 New Holland TZ 22DA. #1  

Jon5583

Tractor
None...yet
Hello everyone just signed up and was looking to get a tiny little tractor to assist with yard clean up and minor barnyard chores. I found a nice little guy a 2007 New Holland TZ 22DA with a back hoe and front bucket with and attached lawn mower. 25hp diesel and about 800 hours on it. It's in good condition. Asking is $9900.00. Does not seem to be a lot of wiggle room on haggling. Is this a good deal? Thanks in advance.

jon

/ Seeing if this is a good deal....or at least ok. 2007 New Holland TZ 22DA. #2  
Is the backhoe mounted on a subframe that is bolted to the tractor's frame, or is it mounted to the 3-point hitch? If it's a 3-point hitch mount, I'd avoid it.

If the backhoe is on a subframe, then that seems to be a pretty good price. I'm not familiar with those tractors except that they are comparable to a Kubota BX. The BX2200 is probably the closest match.

Have you looked on Tractordata.com to check on pricing? If not, that will help you get an idea of the asking prices for the model you're looking at and similar models.

/ Seeing if this is a good deal....or at least ok. 2007 New Holland TZ 22DA. #3  
This one ,on Tractor House? img.jpg in Milford NH

/ Seeing if this is a good deal....or at least ok. 2007 New Holland TZ 22DA.
Yes.....didn't want to post it so someone would come in and steal it if it was a good deal lol. The only one I found similar was for 12k in Washington state.

/ Seeing if this is a good deal....or at least ok. 2007 New Holland TZ 22DA. #5  
To follow up on my prior post, if that backhoe is subframe mounted, that seems like a good deal to me. Check the prices of the Kubota BX23 and BX24 in your area. That may be the closest match.