Price Check tractor hours..!

/ tractor hours..! #1  

linxden56

Tractor
new holland
what do you think....if you buy a tractor from a dealership not of the current year...but is sold as new..how many hours is reasonable on it to be sold as a new tractor...let me know your answer:dance1:

/ tractor hours..! #2  
what do you think....if you buy a tractor from a dealership not of the current year...but is sold as new..how many hours is reasonable on it to be sold as a new tractor...let me know your answer:dance1:

Less than 2 :D

/ tractor hours..! #3  
New simply means it still meets the oem and/or financier's classification of new, hours can vary quite a bit and still be sold as new.

/ tractor hours..!
New simply means it still meets the oem and/or financier's classification of new, hours can vary quite a bit and still be sold as new.
thx for the reply

/ tractor hours..! #6  
Def under 10 or so, else it would be a demo I would think, or plain used.

/ tractor hours..! #7  
Diesel tractor engines should go 12,000 engine hours with timely maintenance.

How important is 3, 6, 11 or 26 engine hours?

Negotiate any unhappiness or doubts you have in a reduced price.

Last edited:
   / tractor hours..! #8  
Negotiate any unhappiness or doubts you have in a reduced price.
What Jeff9366 said. Mine had 14. I wouldn't dream of negotiating until it had at least 30 or 40 hours. And even at 40, I'd just ask them to throw in the first maintenance before delivery.

/ tractor hours..!
What Jeff9366 said. Mine had 14. I wouldn't dream of negotiating until it had at least 30 or 40 hours. And even at 40, I'd just ask them to throw in the first maintenance before delivery.

thank you for the reply