Lightweight Root Grapple

/ Lightweight Root Grapple #41  
You guys are buying what I wish I bought. I ordered a 66 WR Long solid bottom grapple, super heavy duty, for my L5740. Way, way too heavy. Too much weight out front,
and substantially restricts how much I can pick up. Ordered it through dealer who did not give me good advice and I was a newbie. Drove across this state quite a ways two years ago to pick up a HD rear blade and rake from ETA. Both have performed well. Both show that even with improved equipment ETA's paint is thin and not very durable. But then I had paint sheet off one part of a Land Pride implement so paint issues are common. I'd be very interested to hear how thoroughly you found the grapple painted. I had some serious vacations on my ETA Extreme Duty pieces. Wear surfaces one thing, it's going to rub off, but the rest of the implement's paint ought to stay on there for awhile, and the hardware should not rust.

My experience with ETA has been good, bought a number of items from them. I learned the hard way that this industry does not value delivering implements with scratches and gouges in the paint. Considered normal, like the rust you find all over stuff sitting in the TSC or Agrisupply outdoor yards.
I'm not **** about cleaning my equipment, but I don't like it to rust. My WR Long grapple would do wonderfully on an M Kubota, not an L.
I should have bought that open grapple. And if I do, it will likely be from ETA.

Hopefully they track this but I bet TBN sends a lot of business to ETA. They are likely motivated to keep all of us happy because unhappiness
online can go viral quickly. I think the OP will be very happy with his ETA grapple, but hope we get an update report.

work at it hard enough and we can bend anything.