Any updates on Kubota BX line news or improvements for 2017 models?

/ Any updates on Kubota BX line news or improvements for 2017 models? #11  
...the new number is LA340...
The older standard L's loader was LA463 then it was changed to LA524. The loader did not lift any more or less, k.ubota just started to measure the load from a new location to give the illusion that it could lift more. Wondering if that is what happen here or if it really is measured from the same location?

/ Any updates on Kubota BX line news or improvements for 2017 models? #12  
You maybe thinking of a different tractor. The loaders for BX have always been LA240 and LA243. And from what I understand from a video under Messicks the 2.2 is an approximate for metric convertion at the pivot pin or is it out at center of bucket? Any who they will have to add some power for all the extra beef they added to reinforce for the single cylinder stress in the middle. I have bent my QA a couple of times and would like to convert to twins and keep the stress in line with the arms.
Chris

/ Any updates on Kubota BX line news or improvements for 2017 models? #13  
The loader does not lift more. The number change is just a move from bucket center to pivot pin. Like has happened on the other models already.

/ Any updates on Kubota BX line news or improvements for 2017 models? #14  
Thanks the info. Well I was hoping it would go up. Not sure how they will overcome the extra for the tide bits and SSQA. I will have to wait see.
Chris