Comparison Reliable 65-80 pto tractor.

/ Reliable 65-80 pto tractor. #1  

sawtooth

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ford NAA, Ford 2810, Ford 3910-1, Ford 3910-2, Ford 4600SU, Massey 2660 HD, Massey 461, Grasshopper 725D, Grasshopper 900D
Ok tell me what you recommend. No cab, MWFD for bush hogging disking and loader work. Just interested in very reliable and comfortable. Thanks.

/ Reliable 65-80 pto tractor. #2  
Reliability is primarily a function of the prudence and experience of the operator.
Maintenance is secondary.
Machine is not unimportant, but tertiary.

Comfort depends on your body, age, health, likes and dislikes. No one unfamiliar with you can recommend a tractor specifically comfortable for you.

Fill in the blanks.

Last edited:
   / Reliable 65-80 pto tractor. #3  
I honestly believe that my DK90 kioti is gonna turn out good. Only about 1300hrs now, but very little problems so far and nothing at all serious. I hope it continues.

I know what you are looking for: particularly good models/years
by any manufacturer.

I think (hope) that my 2013 DK is one of those good models. There are definately fancier tractors available. More reliable; maybe not.

/ Reliable 65-80 pto tractor. #4  
Oops, sorry missed the no cab part.

/ Reliable 65-80 pto tractor. #5  
This thread has the makings of pure entertainment.

/ Reliable 65-80 pto tractor. #6  
What is your price range? That helps big time.

695 or 4210 Case IH

/ Reliable 65-80 pto tractor. #7  
Funny how some great posts get deleted around here.

/ Reliable 65-80 pto tractor. #8  
Reliability is primarily a function of the prudence and experience of the operator.
Maintenance is secondary.
Machine is not unimportant, but tertiary.

Comfort depends on your body, age, health, likes and dislikes. No one unfamiliar with you can recommend a tractor specifically comfortable for you.

Fill in the blanks.

Never heard the above said quite that way but it is a wise commentary.

I was just going to blurt out Kubota but now add the above to it.

/ Reliable 65-80 pto tractor.
Honestly not really concerned with price just mainly a quality piece of equipment that is built heavy duty and made to last. I'm disappointed in companies now as they try to only meet a price point and have totally forgotten about quality. I would rather buy a used quality tractor vs a new piece of you know what if couldn't afford new. Thankfully there are still some decent tractors "not speaking of brands" but again depends on where built etc. it's hard for any one single person to know each product of each brand and which is best. I know some but am curious of what others have found.