Buying Advice need to upgrade

/ need to upgrade #1  

gravelman

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota 2650
Hi folks...gravelman here...i have a Mahindra max 25 no cab I want to replace it with a cab tractor strong enough to use a small grapple. The current machine would not be strong enough to handle a grapple. Also need rear remotes for snowblower chute control. I want to stay in the 25 to 30 hp range if possible. any advice, recommendations greatlly appreciated.

/ need to upgrade #2  
Kubota B3350?

/ need to upgrade
ok, i will look this over carefully...i will also tell you right up front im not a Kubota fan...i guess it is the color!!! I do know one thing...the Kubota loader arms etc are far stronger than the small Mahindra. Let me ask you this..if not a Kubota,,, what would be your second choice?? thanks alot for your feedback too

/ need to upgrade #4  
For the size that you want-need, Kubota will be your best choice in my opinion, might actually be your only choice. After a quick look, the other manufacturers don't really offer what you want-need.

Good luck. ;)

/ need to upgrade #5  
A Mahindra 2538 cab or 1538 cab might do the trick. Just a little more horsepower than 30 but not a lot and more is usually better than less. The 1538 is a little nicer but costs a bit more than the 2538 which is a TYM machine. Both have the same engine but different makers, Korean/TYM 2500s or Japanese/Mutsu built 1500s. No DPF with any Mahindra machine. I would have said the 1533 but they won't put a cab on the 33 even though everything else, engine etc. is about the same as the 1538. It's a marketing thing I guess. They do have a cab for the Max 26XL but I don't know if it has the power you need. I think the KMW loaders are built a bit stronger for the 1500 series machines too.

/ need to upgrade #6  
My B2301 has certainly impressed me.

IMG_0946.JPG

/ need to upgrade #7  
If I were one who didn't like Orange, I'd check to see if any LS or Kioti dealers are nearby.

/ need to upgrade
ok, thanks very much

/ need to upgrade
ok, thanks for that

/ need to upgrade #10  
Kioti IS orange.