Choices, too many choices...

/ Choices, too many choices... #1  

Zoomie

Silver Member
Tractor
Ford 1700
I had the chance to do a little comparison shopping today and took a look at the Kiot CK20 and the JD 4110.

Prices quoted were the same ($10,700) for either base HST model (no FEL, or other attachments). If the weather co-operates I'd like to look at the Kubota line tomorrow.

I haven't shopped for tractors in the past 10 years, so it's a bit daunting seeing all the new models/features.

Anybody, or any dealers, out there have an opinion on the asking prices I was quoted?

Thanks in advance.

/ Choices, too many choices... #2  
The Kubota B-7510 will be comparable to the two you mentioned I suspect you could get one for between $9900 to $10,500 at least in VA do not know about Texas.
Have fun shopping is half the fun. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Choices, too many choices... #3  
You should be a little wary of getting quotes on base machines if you plan to add manufacturer options like a FEL. For example, the FEL on the 4110 requires a DSCV which adds $650 list to the price, then you add the FEL. Also, when you look at the details, base machine compares are seldom as strait forward as they seem. Some machines may have the DSCV standard. Is a folding ROPS standard or optional? Which tires are in the quote? etc.

It's even more complicated than you imagine if you've just started looking.

Cliff

/ Choices, too many choices...
Went to the local Kubota dealer and took a look at the BX and B series. That little BX is low slung! I liked the
overall feel, and it would probably be all I'd need for the long term.

The prices for the tractos alone were quoted at $8815 for the BX2230 and $9740 for the B7510, both HST.

Following the advice above, I asked for package prices as well, for the tractor, with 60" MMM and FEL.
As a package, I got quotes of $12,696 for the BX2230 and $14,220 for the B7510.......

So, do those prices sound 'bout right to y'all?

The dealer said he could come out next week to look at my Ford 1700 and give me an idea of what
it'd be worth as trade.

I'm hoping to have time to go look at the Massey GC2300 on Monday. The closest dealers to me are
rather spread out. The Kioti dealer is closeest and only about 5 miles away, the JD and Kubota dealers
are about 20 miles to the east, so of course the Massey dealer has to be 20 miles from here too....
just in the other direction!

As was stated above, the shopping is FUN, if a bit time consuming! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Choices, too many choices... #5  
Had to edit this because I didn't see that you had also priced the MMM.

Sorry

try this link

Mike