Massey Ferguson 2615 4wd with FEL

/ Massey Ferguson 2615 4wd with FEL #1  

Roon81

Tractor
Fordson Super Dexta, Ford 4000
I have been quoted $23K for a new Massey 2615 shuttle shift 4wd with fel. It's been on the lot for about 2 years now. Does that sound like a reasonable price ? (dealer said it was an aggressive price, they're trying to get rid of it) I'm a little leery because that's more than I've ever paid for a car lol ! This particular 2615 is manufactured in India, which I've been told is better than the ones manufactured in Brazil. Would I be better off paying a couple extra $K over a Mahindra 4540 4wd in order to get this shuttle shift Massey ? I had pretty much settled on the Mahindra 4540 4wd FEL until running across the MF.

FYI-
I'll be using it to farm 7 acres of sweet corn, keep up 20 acres fenced for goats&pigs. and another 15 is hills/woods. I'm currently using a Fordson Super Dexta

Any thought would be appreciated !

Thanks

/ Massey Ferguson 2615 4wd with FEL #2  
That is a very good price. Just as a frame of reference my local dealer was advertising New Holland Workmaster 50's back in the summer for $25,500. That tractor like the Massey is built in India with similar specs to the 2615 with shuttle. I ended up getting the 50 and have 60 plus trouble free hours. If you can justify the bigger Massey looks like a great opportunity. Let us know what you decide. Good luck.

/ Massey Ferguson 2615 4wd with FEL
Thanks Turbys
Well, I purchased the MF 2615 today. I did not get them off the price anymore, but got delivery (90miles) and the tires filled. I think it's gonna be the perfect size for what I need a tractor for.