New Deere has arrived!

/ New Deere has arrived! #11  
Hello, first time poster and longtime lurker. Thanks to all for the great information on this site! Here's my new purchase. JD 4044M HST, FEL plus 6' box blade and rear hydraulics and top 'n tilt kit. She came home on a new 20' PJ equipment trailer. She works like a champ and replaces a Case skip loader that I'm downsizing from.

Love the tractor.....and especially your barn!

/ New Deere has arrived! #12  
More pictures please. And MORE of the barn please. Very nice setup you have.

/ New Deere has arrived! #14  
Nice tractor and loader. Perfect size for many tasks. Congratulations. Get some action photos. I guess your Christmas present was delivered a month early. lol

/ New Deere has arrived! #15  
Nice, i like the 4 Series of tractors, they fit a nice void between compacts & full size Ag tractors, less weight & nice HP for the size.
Like the other's look forward to more pics, CONGRAT'S.

Ronnie

/ New Deere has arrived! #16  
Both very good looking. The loader is self leveling right?

/ New Deere has arrived! #17  
Congrats on the new tractor. The barn seems to be a hit here as well. Feel free to pen a post about it if you have the time (with lots of pictures, of course). :thumbsup:

/ New Deere has arrived! #18  
Does that have a wet clutch?

/ New Deere has arrived! #19  
Great choice all around, PJ makes a very good trailer, I have hauled a lot on a single axle landscape trailer I have, way over loaded it at times (hauled a few small cars on it at one time lol) and it's come out unscathed. As for the tractor, well about a month ago I picked up a older version lol so I guess great minds think alike lol

And that barn is crazy awesome, looks expensive though lol.

/ New Deere has arrived! #20  
Very nice set up all the way around. I would like to see a full picture of the barn from the side. Very nice!!
Looks like the tractor already worked that man on the hay bales to death.:laughing: